Scissors TSV Mon 20th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks, but as I said I weighed up the balance and I don't think they could be classed as faulty....more a waste of money, which is totally my fault... I don't know what I was thinking of tbh! Although I need more scissors , I would have been better off looking out for a set of regular scissors but in varying sizes,however, I do like the magnetic holder, which is good. I rarely eat pizza, own a perfectly good pie server anyway, pretty much new that the "salad contraption" was going to be of no use to me, and as for the multiblade scissors, I could have picked 'em up from the poundshop. I think it's a case of "that'll learn me", and d'ya know I got a bit of buzz from chucking the bliddy things away....good riddance to bad rubbish!

Don't get this at all. Even spending on return postage you'll get a refund worth having that could go towards another pair of scissors.

Don't get this at all. Even spending on return postage you'll get a refund worth having that could go towards another pair of scissors.

I retrieved them a couple of days ago, but it felt good for the time being..and yes I am going for a refund and I'm even going to try to get the p&p returned on account of the items being cr*p!

Latest posts

Back