Tom Tom and Howard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Howard on with the TomTom again, poor guest has trouble getting a word in, constant stock updates and he now feels he has to justify them, BORING BORING BORING, as far as I am concerned if the viewer is not entertained then they will not watch, Howard is not entertaining and IMO is has the most repetitive selling technique, have watched Mr Griffiths over the past couple of days to see how fair the comments are on this thread, IMO totally fair and very restrained, the man is a total bore.

Graham, you've more patience than I have. I tried watching him earlier, and only got as far as the first alleged "stock update" before having to switch over.

Howard confirmed on Consumer choice that he will be on the 10pm show and midinight, selling hewlett packard Refurbished Computers, He will not be doing the money thing, but what he will be saying along with janice, that all you really need is 2GB Ram and 80GB HDD, after just selling a Acer Core I3, 8GB RAM 750HDD laptop and saying this is the one to buy.

At 10pm, they will be saying hey you dont all the is ram, and big hard drive, cause ive only ever used 50MB or something, and he will say, 6 and a half years ago, when i bought a laptop from IW, it was a inferior brand and it had 1GB Ram and 80GB Hardrive and cost 619.99, and one with finger print they want a thousand pound for.

He will also say that Windows 7 is for poosers, and that Windows XP is better, just giving a heads up

I like Howard......
hiding-smiley.gif

Latest posts

Back