"EverythinK is on 3 easypay" GRRRRRRRRRRR !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

inatizzy

Registered Shopper
Jill Franks will you STOP !!!!!!!

"EverythinK this and "EverythinK" that.

"EverythinK is on three easy pay" over and over in the Looney Lenny show.

Jill please take note there is NO SUCH WORD as EverythinK

Thank you

Last edited:
Expresso, nuffink, muslim cloths, bags designed by Rudyard Kipling, saying oh great about some T caller's daughter dying from cancer. Bet your tizzy is making you dizzy now just thinking about some of Jill's gems.

What about her use of kitsch when she actually means retro , infamous when she means famous. I'm sure a lot of the guests dread working with such an airhead.

She was putting some lip gloss on yesterday and she has crevices round her lips the size of the grand canyon. Lip lift not working Jill?

Can't bear it when people type "wiv" and "ova" when posting on Facebook. It does make me wonder if they actually think that's the correct spelling......

I find Jill Franks annoying all of the time BUT especially when she says "what you've done very cleverly.........." when referring to something perfectly normal. "What you've done very cleverly is to put a hole in the garment where your head pokes through" or "what you've done very cleverly is put the nail varnish in a bottle!" OR when she says "oh, that's so funny!" when nothing funny was said. The woman drives me mad.

Oh! Oh! My turn, puh-leeeze! Why do people say, "One off" when surely it's shortened from, "One of a kind". "End of" is from "end of the story"and it remains "of" doesn't change to "off". Oh, I feel SOooo much better, now! Good to have a "one of" rant.

She do go at it bald headed she do.
Full of it.
Give me shopping in Ponty, before there, anytime.

what drives me crazy is when people say 'ter' instead of 'to'. modern fad, laziness or ignorance.
As far as Miss Franks is concerned, and several other presenters are also doing it now, is saying, I only have three thousand left. I? did she do the buying and the packaging and stocktaking?

Was sat/stood instead of was sitting (or seated)/standing.
Less than 67 billion remaining instead of fewer than.

Latest posts

Back