Beauty Day-Bare Minerals TSV 14/7/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am hoping for a sell out so that there might be some oto? Was disappointed with this tsv as I have more foundation that's know what to do with.

I was watching the TSV launch at midnight and thought the models in the photos showing the various shades of BE looked rather ropey. Especially Frankie. She looked positively rough. I can't believe she actually gets work as a "model".

Hi offmetrology, no it's this one http://www.boots.com/en/Real-Techniques-Core-Collection-1403_1252038/. I actually Like the contouring one in the collection to. Apparently the stippling one is good for applying blusher with a light hand that's next on my list! Amandax

Can't thank you enough for this Amanda .... just ordered a set of these for my sister in laws birthday pressie (she uses BE and I was really stuck for an idea ... this is perfect) and of course, one for me too! :clapping:

I think I might go back to BM foundation I think it gived the best coverage.I bought a Bobbi Brown one & it is nowhere near as good.The model I think she is called Barbara? who they say is in her 60's looks very good but I think she must have had a lift or 2?

I was watching the TSV launch at midnight and thought the models in the photos showing the various shades of BE looked rather ropey. Especially Frankie. She looked positively rough. I can't believe she actually gets work as a "model".

Have to agree, I thought they were poor examples to show the different colours. The model for the lightest one, fairly light, looked darker skinned than medium beige imo!

I think it's disgusting that BE and QVC are only selling to one skin minority, no dark shades what so ever.

Can't thank you enough for this Amanda .... just ordered a set of these for my sister in laws birthday pressie (she uses BE and I was really stuck for an idea ... this is perfect) and of course, one for me too! :clapping:

You are very welcome, I hope you love the brush as much as I do! It's so much softer and no shedding! Let me know what you think of it?... Amanda xxx

I love BM but that radiance in the TSV is giving out a really weird pink ultra violet type of sheen. I wouldnt even want that effect on a night out.

Dont get the night treatment thingi. If Mr Yorko doesnt like my naked face even in the dark then he can bog off and sleep on the sofa

I LOVE the night treatment - you have to think of it as a night 'cream' rather than a make up. You would put that on for bed wouldn't you??

I also sometimes find I shower early - 7pm ish and put jimmers on and chill for the evening. I then put this on and then I don't look so anemic for the rest of the evening. When I wake up I find my skin is positively glowing so it must be doing something. I am amazed at the results.

QUOTE=rosey;582591]I LOVE the night treatment - you have to think of it as a night 'cream' rather than a make up. You would put that on for bed wouldn't you??

I also sometimes find I shower early - 7pm ish and put jimmers on and chill for the evening. I then put this on and then I don't look so anemic for the rest of the evening. When I wake up I find my skin is positively glowing so it must be doing something. I am amazed at the results.[/QUOTE]

Well each to their own. Im sure it is a great night treatment and I am a fan of BM. It just tickled me with the talk of looking good when you go to bed. Mr Yorko seems happy with the glow radiating from the Decleor Night Balm (cheques in the post from Fiona) :blush:

Well each to their own. Im sure it is a great night treatment and I am a fan of BM. It just tickled me with the talk of looking good when you go to bed. Mr Yorko seems happy with the glow radiating from the Decleor Night Balm (cheques in the post from Fiona) :blush:[/QUOTE]

I am not to sure about looking good to go to bed - you haven't seen me when I have put my 'sleep rollers' in - quite a turn off - but then it does make it easy to get up in the morning and just remove them and my hair is good to go.

I did have a friend once who NEVER went without make-up. She would put new on to go to bed each night and again each morning. Her husband had never seen her without make-up. Now that is going too far in my opinion. I don't even bother with make-up on a weekend if I am not going anywhere special.

Thank you all. The technique brushes are lovely. I bought the face collection and am now tempted to get an eye brush to add as I see there is room inside the wallet for a couple more brushes. Beautifully soft and no shedding!

Latest posts

Back