Beauty Day-Bare Minerals TSV 14/7/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thinking it might include clear radiance prompted me to dig out some I've had for years and never used. i just used some over my skin after usiing concealer (no foundation ) and it really suits me. Hope it is the TSV now (the details I copied before did belong to a US tsv so good chance I'd say)

Thank you Apple. Dear SCW. A week's notice??? Any idea if it's what Apple has said??? Don't worry you can tell me off I being impatient!

It is that set the price I quoted is the TSV price ThecQVC number is 201819 and it's got the customer service message now. I thought I had posted the number this morning but looks lke for some reason the post didn't appear

Thank you SCW. It's def a full size foundation. What a shame was hoping for something from the ready collection. My precious pennies are safe. Much appreciated x

Over 40 quid with p&p for foundation products!? Much as I love BM I would never go into a shop and part with that kind of money for foundation. I love Laura Geller B&B too and alternate between the two as the mood takes me.Although I ran out of BM and bought Avons mineral foundation for a fiver instaed and even though I m sure the ingredients are not as presteeeegious I cant tell any difference in finish and wear and dont seem to need primer ,concealer or mineral veil with it. I use light in BM and use Avons Nude shade.

My money is definatly safe, so dissapointed in this as i love BE! Hopefully they might have some other nice kits on offer.

I think it's a great TSV if you want the items in it. All double sizes so great value.

I think there should be more tsv's like this - large sizes of the products we actually use rather than lots of little bits of stuff we don't which then end up in the back of the drawer. Although they are a good way to try new things.

I loved BM foundation, the best coverage and look foundation I have ever used...but sadly the bismuth did not like me and the Matte version not up to same mark :sad: x

Hmm, it's a good deal but they should have included at least one brush! I have stocks of foundation, so not for me this time.

its on the web now but cant be accessed by typing the number in

bareMinerals 3 Piece Flawless & Luminous Collection
Item Number: 201819
QVC Price £48.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Description

Three-piece Flawless and Luminous Collection from bareMinerals. Features everything you need for complexion perfection; from Prime Time Foundation Primer and radiance-boosting Advanced All Over Face Colour, to the multi award-winning Original SPF15 Foundation, all in deluxe supersizes. Get the coverage you want, but look and feel like you're not wearing make-up at all with bareMinerals.

Contains:

1 x Supersize Original SPF15 Foundation (16g) - available in Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Tan. Multi award-winning 100% pure mineral foundation looks like a powder, feels like a cream and buffs on like silk for flawless coverage with natural luminosity
1 x Supersize Prime Time Foundation Primer (60ml) - designed to combat dryness, rough patches, fine lines, excess oil, enlarged pores and uneven texture to provide a smooth surface so your bareMinerals SPF foundation applies smoother and last longer
1 x New Supersize Advanced Clear Radiance All Over Face Colour (4.5g) - this new and improved soft sheer complexion booster provides instant radiance for bright, even-toned skin with a fresh dewy glow

How to apply Original Foundation

With a brush, swirl a small amount of the powder into the lid until it's all tucked into the bristles
Tap off excess - bareMinerals should not be visible on the outside of the brush
Buff onto the skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face, until you're satisfied with the coverage. Remember, less is more

Behind the brand
bareMinerals uses only the purest, highest-quality ingredients with none of the harsh chemicals and preservatives that can irritate skin. Boasting gorgeous colour collections and ground-breaking skincare lines, bareMinerals has earned its reputation as a beauty pioneer in mineral-based make-up.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.201819

5 colours

fair/light
light
medium
medium beige
medium tan

Well, I definitely won't be buying as they haven't even included my colour, Fair, in the foundation.

Latest posts

Back