Prices Candles TSV 24th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm interested to see what these are.

I really liked the fig candle that was in a tsv last year and the others all got given as christmas presents!!

If anyone finds out what they are I'd love to know but I understand it's tricky with the new website in progress.

Last edited:
I'm interested to see what these are.

I really liked the fig candle that was in a tsv last year and the others all got given as christmas presents!!

If anyone finds out what they are I'd love to know but I understand it's tricky with the new website in progress.

Yep, I agree. Prices 'Figgy Pudding' candle is my all time fave.

There is a mini photo at the top of the qvc homepage as a link to qgossip or whatever it is called.

It shows four candle tins, glass jar candles and lanterns. I can see an orange scent and a mince pie scent but its too small to see anythingelse.

Will just have to wait until tomorrow, not long now.

I have just looked at Price's own website and the orange one is Mandarin & Ginger. I am guessing but perhaps the other two scents are Festive Fudge and Nuts & Spice.

TSV might be item number 700581 - no price or details on yet though. I did have a Prices three or four wick candle (not QVC) last Xmas, think it was chocolate orange scent, and I thought it was lovely. It burnt well and lasted well.

do you get as strong a scent as yankee candles?

from my experience you get a far better throw with Yankee Candles, they have far stronger scents. For me, I personally don't like spicy fragrances and Prices do a lot so thats another reason I avoid them, but they always seem very good value for money especially if you are giving them as gifts as you get a lot of product for your money.

Prices Candles Set of 4 Seasonal Scented Gift Sets

22.98 + 5.95 item 700581

Seasonal scented gift set from Prices Candles. Features an assortment of scented candles in festive fragrances such as Mandarin and Ginger and Mince Pie, presented in gorgeous gift boxes. Evoke a cosy festive atmosphere throughout your home with these delicious candles  they would also make a lovely gift for someone special.

Contains:

4 x boxed jar candles in the following fragrances: Festive Fudge; Mandarin and Ginger; Mince Pie; Nuts and Spice – each burns for up to 45 hours
4 x tin candles in the following fragrances: Festive Fudge; Mandarin and Ginger; Mince Pie; Nuts and Spice – each burns for up to 30 hours
4 x lantern candles in the following fragrances: Festive Fudge; Mandarin and Ginger; Mince Pie; Nuts and Spice – each burns for up to 40 hours

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.700581

My favourite candles at the moment are Neom, they all smell divine. There is a set of Three Luxury Organics Travel Candles in Last Clicks (Gifts) at the moment.....Item Number 700-402 priced at £20.25 + £4.95. Yes, they are dearer than Prices and Yankee but, in my opinion, far superior. Worth checking out their own website too for the different offers.

Neom have a sale on Achica later this week, Busy...you might find something with a few£££ off, if you don't mind waiting for them to arrive.

Jude xx

You seem to get an awful lot of candles for your money with this TSV. Makes me wonder how good they are. Quite a few reviews on similar saying little or no fragrance.

I do love candles but I want fragrance too. I'm currently burning Jo Malone Red Roses which was a gift. It's a lovely subtle but definitely there rose fragrance. I love that it comes with a box of matches and a silver lid/snuffer.

The guest said to stock your gift cupboard. Here we go. Then Julian piped up he bought 7 sets of the TSV last year, spent about a £100 and was sorted for the year! Bet the family love him :wonder: The latest selling tactic, repeated over and over, was that they were excellent engagement presents. I'd rather have a collander!

Why would you give Christmas fragranced candles to someone as a present, say in June? Fed up with the inane sales spiel spouted by presenters of late

Sent from my new Apple iPad 32GB WiFi White using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back