Prices Candles TSV 24th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the sound of them , they are actually making me hungry and long
for a mince pie. Yummy

Has anyone received the TSV yet? I got mine today and I'm a bit disappointed. The Mandarin & Ginger and the Nuts & Spice are nice but I'm not too keen on the Fudge, it smells like burned food! I know prices candles are not as strong as others so I might be able to put up with it! What does everyone else think?

I didn't buy the tsv in the end as I thought it all sounded too sickly sweet and went for the European Destinations set instead. I'm waiting for it to arrive.

I didn't buy the tsv in the end as I thought it all sounded too sickly sweet and went for the European Destinations set instead. I'm waiting for it to arrive.

I was tempted by the European Destinations set but just went for the TSV in the end. Let me know what you think of it when it arrives :)

I will do it might be next week when it gets here though, as I only ordered it last night.

On Tuesday I couldn't decide which set to go for before I left for work, when i had decided at 9.30am to go for the European Destinations set it had sold out.

I was checking yesterday on and off and it came up in stock so i bought it straightaway and luckily it was still at the offer price. I guess someone must have cancelled their order or the stock level was wrong, unless it's a return but that seems too soon. It must have been the only set left as its went to waitlist afterwards.

Hi I haven't forgotten but haven't received candles yet

Date Time Status
01/08/2012 15:34 Additional Delivery Info Rec'd
31/07/2012 16:06 Delayed at Depot
30/07/2012 04:34 Out For Delivery To Courier
29/07/2012 23:35 Processed at Depot
29/07/2012 23:17 Receipt at Depot
29/07/2012 17:11 Receipt at Hub
27/07/2012 12:15 Order Generated

Does this mean it fell off the van and the label got damaged? Hope candles especially lanterns are ok.

Hi I haven't forgotten but haven't received candles yet

Date Time Status
01/08/2012 15:34 Additional Delivery Info Rec'd
31/07/2012 16:06 Delayed at Depot
30/07/2012 04:34 Out For Delivery To Courier
29/07/2012 23:35 Processed at Depot
29/07/2012 23:17 Receipt at Depot
29/07/2012 17:11 Receipt at Hub
27/07/2012 12:15 Order Generated

Does this mean it fell off the van and the label got damaged? Hope candles especially lanterns are ok.

Really annoying! They'll probably have to send another one like they are doing for me.

All my tracking says is 'order generated - 4 days after I placed the order. Rang CS today and they have to send one of their bl**dy non receipt declarations for me to sign and then they'll send a new one out. I think that this really takes the mickey. They can check the tracking the same as I can - they sent me the email to get the tracking info for goodness sake. That proves that I haven't received them!!! The time I get the new one in my hands it'll be about 3 weeks, not 3 - 5 working days! Am going to insist on the postage getting refunded. Am concerned anyway as reviews are not good for them. I really loved the last Xmas set that I got though so will have to see. Rant over!!!

I bought the European vacation set. Nice looking and smelling candles.......that is until lit, when I can't detect any scent at all. Will persevere though, as I've not lit all of them yet. Doubt I'll send them back because of the postage though. Ah well!

Parcel has just arrived here at home, it was supposed to be delivered to me at work. Good job I'm off today. It has got a new shipping label on it but no idea why as the normal one looks fine.

Hope this is a one off as normally no one is at home in the day, which is why I always use my work address.

Candles smell good but haven't lit any yet. Strong herbal lavender, greenish hint to the rose, clean fresh orange and masculine cologne fruity olive fragrance.

Mine came in less than 48 hours. Had a quick sniff then stashed it. These are mass consumption candles. Light loads of them for a nice effect and whiff if folks are round at xmas. Burning one at a time is pointless.

The mince pie ones will be jettisoned to family and friends..... *huuuuup*

Latest posts

Back