Elemis 4 Piece Pro Collagen Discovery Collection Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Okay ladies, I have it on this morning. Feel a slight tightening effect(the Marks and Spencer Neck Cream gives a stronger feeling), my skin feels dry and slightly sticky to the touch. Not liking this stuff so far.

Number one, hate that slightly sticky feel you get when you put your hands to your face.
Number two, you if you have dry or normal skin will need a moisturiser over this. Only about 10-15 minutes on and the tops of my cheeks do feel quite dry. Even with no moisturiser on when I cleanse my face it does not feel like this.

China Girl, this is the description and photo from Basenotes.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/306647-Coco-Noir-de-Chanel

Original Coco was one of the big powerhouse fragrances released in the 80s.

I hasve gone for it too Bluebell. Am a sucker for a anything that will firm and tighten! If no good it will go back!

My skin feels okay now, but still a no from me.

Jabba you need to try Guerlain La Petite Robe Noir 2012(there where two other versions with different notes in 2009 and 2011), its black cherry, rose and patchouli really nice.

Am pleased I have had the chance to pre order. I am now spared having to watch Keeley going into daft raptures on screen. The facebook description was bad enough! Its been dispatched so watch this space!

Is this the same Lupin that's been in Boots Protect and Perfect serum for years? And the only one so far that has undertaken proper trials?
So I see Elemis are really referring to Boots scientific trial when they go on about how Lupin is 'proven'. Because a 'clinical trial' on 33 women is surely a joke.

63% of 33 women is laughable . If it was a medical trial this would be thrown out at the first hurdle. And quoting others research to promote your product. Mmmmmmmm I'll bet the protect & perfect is miles cheaper too. Think I'll be saving my money and not buying.
I noted that in the initial splurge of info only the 63% was mentioned with an asterisk but no follow- up info- that's a bit naughty. I hope there's more honesty in the presentation .
Don't you love what you can do with statistics

Absolutely that's the whole point of statstics you can present a slant which ever way you want to. I pay little attention to statistics. The 33 women who were part of the trial means nothing to me. Am keen to see for myself!

I love to read and have a good laugh at the ads on TV and in magazines for the latest beauty product, hair dye, makeup etc. In very very very small print you get something like 2 woman out of 3,000,000 saw an improvement.

63% of 33 is ....................DRUMROLL.......................20 !?!?

Lol

So 33 women took part in the trial

20 liked the cream & said they saw a difference

13 women DID NOT

I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts they won't tell us that

I had decided I wasnt going for this after Donna's review
but Keeley has put on FB that the new product is like active skin complex (but better)
and I used to really like ASC and was gutted when they stopped doing it
so will have to watch at 11pm to see what they are saying about it

My kit arrived a couple of days ago. No instructions on the web when I purchased re useage. I now understand the serum is to be used as a stand alone item. Not sure if you go for one pump or two as I dont want to waste the product.

I used to love active skin complex too,lovely texture and smell--like jasmine--and skin felt really nice after using it. Wonder why it was discontinued.

yes I loved the Complex as well. Managed to get a bottle long after it was discontinued on ebay. Texture of the new is not as good. According to Elemis you use this in the morning only in place of your moisturiser. But I remember the Complex was used under moisturiser.

Just tried this morning as advised without moisturiser and skin feels a little taught! I have combination skin. Will try it this way to see.

I don't think they have the exact same products in a set, but for Elemis generally, www.hqhair.com is pretty good on choice and price, and nearly all the products have 20-50% off at the moment. They do free saver delivery too. Of course, you won't get the 30 day MBG and I have never used the site so can't speak for their reliability, etc. Just pointing out the Elemis stuff for you fans, and the prices.

Latest posts

Back