Amica's Dog Stolen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like to make it known that i have reported Stumpy's post about human beings dying slow and painful deaths to the mods as it is offensive. he has done it twice in this thread now, i find it extremely upsetting.

i am confident that the mods will agree, as earlier in this thread i made a lighthearted post about a "dogknapping" and the perpetrator demanding laura gellar beauty products, and jewellery items in return for the pet. this was considered offensive and reported (by persons unknown) and removed by sazza.

i think we would all agree that to discuss human beings dying and suffering in the way described by stumpybloke is extremely offensive and in bad taste. i look forward to the removal of his posts. (and i am not ashamed to let you know that i am the person asking for it!).

Aaahhhhh right, so because your nose is out of joint due to your dog napping post, you thought you would try to exact some revenge and report mine? Well done, I hope it placates you. Let's be honest here BB, you aren't offended by my posts at all. I've said it loads on other topics and you've never said anything...this seems to be more like sour grapes.

And for the record, anyone who hurts animals should die...they sure as hell don't deserve to breath my air.

Oh and no we wouldn't all agree with you.

Mods, it goes without saying you must do whatever...your rules, your forum.

Last edited:
I should just make it clear to those wondering, it wasn't me who reported the dog napping post to the mods: I neither know, nor care who it was. I would however, make it very clear it was me if I ever did report any posts. But I have to give kudos to BB for not being sly about reporting mine!

Last edited:
Frank was stolen, he was seen getting put in the back of a car by two women,
so he didn"t just get lost. And i don"t think we were any help in getting him
back, we were just showing our respect for Amica, who has been through rather
a lot, and didnt deserve this to happen. Maybe you have to have a pet to
realise how devastating it is to lose it to understand and have sympathy and
compassion

And then the two women saw the error of their ways and took him back. How lovely.

I'm not precious about posts being removed -altough some common courtesy in the form of a mail or pm saying why wouldn't go amiss. All I ask for is consistency in the moderation,and when it comes to certain subjects on here it is lacking.

P.s I had cats for most of my life until I reached my mid thirties. Pease do not lecture me on what it's like to lose one.

I for one didn"t see the post which you say was removed, and if someone found it
offensive, i"d hoped they"d tell you so. And no the "women " didnt suddenly
bring the animal back, maybe because of Twitter etc, which is everywhere and
nearly everyone does it, that might have helped raise the awareness of the dog
being missing, and so helped in getting it back. And i wouldn"t dare try to lecture
you, i was merely stating that until i had an animal and it went missing i didn"t
realise how devastating it was

Great news that Amica's dog is back where he belongs but this thread has run it's course, debates about who reported a post and why are just not necessary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back