Decleor or Elemis ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have tried Elemis several times and always returned it. Does nothing for me. The PCMC left my skin all sticky so foundation would not go on properly afterwards.

I used to love Decleor in the days when they had the brown cleanser - hate the pink stuff.

I personally use mainly Gatineau - but will use other items. Best not to stick to one brand but find out what products suit your skin from all ranges - even the dreaded high street! The only advantage with buying from QVC is if it doesnt suit you can return it - I have spent lots on the high street only to have to throw it away if I don't like it.

Correct

I do buy beauty from QVC but usually repeat purchase from one of the well know beauty websites (usually because when you get a good deal on a TSV you are usually buying it for one larger product in my experience). Havent had to return much myself but its always good to have that safety net with something new.:sun:

Elemis mostly for me. I've used PCMC for about 9 years now and over the last year have gradually introduced the Balancing Lime Cleanser and Gentle Rose Exfoliator into my routine.

That said, if I want to add an oil to my routine I do like the Decleor ones and I love their Herbal Clay Mask which I always buy.

For toner I use LE IBST.

Been watching the Elemis shows on Thursday/Friday and keep thinking that Keeley looks different somehow. Can't quite put my finger on it - her forehead looks quite tight and smooth and her eyes look slightly different. Trying to work out if she has had her brows reshaped as that can sometimes give you a more youthful look. Has anyone else noticed this?

Latest posts

Back