Bid tv please let peter simon go home!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well you heard it from the man himself! If you missed it, Peter Simon himself just thanked everyone for their kind words and said that he "is fine, and is now on the mend and things are beginning to get back to normality". I think I speak for quite a lot of people when I say... PHEW!! Here's to Peter's health!
Not seen him in the last five days BUT I'm sure that he definitely did look better the last time I saw him compared to a week earlier when he looked more like a walking skeleton. He's lost a lot of weight but that can be a good thing as long as he can stay healthy.

Peter did look a lot better last night although if he wants to carry on working then that's upto him. I'd probably be the same - some people are like that, they HAVE to keep going no matter what. It was uncomfortable though seeing him previously with his rapid weight loss and he did seem frail. :(

Oh Jesus, Ben. Stop sounding so condescending, and up yourself. We all know you'll defend bid shopping until the bitter end.

I was in no way trying to be up myself, and I'm not saying that it isn't a bad idea to put Peter on Speed Auction, but I don't think he would want to go on Speed Auction either. By all means if he is not feeling up to it, allow him to have rest, but putting him on Speed Auction could, in Peters eyes, be insulting while not wanting it to feel like that. I.e. Selling quantities of 500 and working with people like marina, to having to sell items with quantities of 3/4 and no assistant. And there are people out there, and I feel Peter is one, who WANTS to work, and will never want to fully retire. If he said he didn't want to work for a few weeks due to health and bid disagreed, surely bid could get fined hugely? Until we know what's happened, I think we should keep out of it, and I also think what was wrong with him is none of our business unless he would like to share it.

Last edited:
Silly old goat just said 'we've got some hand designed shoes coming up soon' HAND DESIGNED????
nearly as good as that Caroline woman earlier 'i believe this is unbelievable' ha ha

Latest posts

Back