Glen Campbell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suki 1

Registered Shopper
I am surprised that Glen Campbell is not presenting the pre-season Autumn Fashion programme, wondering if this new lady guest has taken over from him.

Yeah very strange. Thought he"d be there for the preview, maybe he"s on tomorrow night ............:wonder:

Another inter-changeable blonde long haired guest. Nothing she said registered with me at all and I hardly noticed her but maybe a day at work has done that to me. Catherine was slowly realising that nothing suits her new hair colour- red no, pink no.... She was sounding pretty fed up but now the colours faded a bit I thought it looked good. Glen had the same affect on me as Kim Mendleson. I reassuringly know what the hour will hold!! Think its therapy and cheaper than a shrink.

Yeah how many times have we heard a pair of pumps etc etc etc .........

A little trouser....

:D

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

In some strange way I feel a bit sorry for him - he just seems to try too hard - speaks too fast, which could be nerves - and doesn't know as much about fashion as he thinks he does - however, there are some that are a lot worse.

I wonder if Glen Campbell is gay (not that it particularly matters). It's just that a lot of men in the fashion world are but he doesn't seem particularly campy (not that all gays do). I don't think many straight men would wear Birkenstocks though, or toe post flip flops!

I wonder if Glen Campbell is gay (not that it particularly matters). It's just that a lot of men in the fashion world are but he doesn't seem particularly campy (not that all gays do). I don't think many straight men would wear Birkenstocks though, or toe post flip flops!
He has a wife, I am sure he said once that she tried out one of the coats with a fur collar :thinking:

In the hospital where i work a well known plastic surgeon lives

in his Birkenstocks. Even on the wards seeing the patients

He has. There were pictures of them and his family on one of the blogs.

Now what on earth was I doing looking at GC's blog? :screwy:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Aha! So it seems Glen Campbell is a metrosexual! Let's hope he doesn't get caught having sex on the Piccadilly Line!

Latest posts

Back