Painting your nails...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
...in the dark? In the back of a taxi????

Have you ever heard such utter twaddle?!! Or am I past it and totally out of touch?! :confused:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Who said such a silly thing, let me guess either Catherine

or Jill F :cheeky:

Yip!! Catherine and Miss CID :rolleyes: lol

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Both as daft as each other, sorry to be so negative about people,
but my goodness, and Catherine looked like Dusty Springfield with
the black black eyes, but maybe thats fashionable, but i dont
think so. Totally overdone, looks like she did her makeup in the
back of a cab he he :wonder:

Oh and i forgot to add, in the back of the cab in the dark, :sun:

Im a fan of Laura Geller and BM make up but every show without fail the presenters say you can do this in the dark(sorry, apply foundation) in case youre up early and dont want to disturb the rest of the household. Erm why not just do it in the bathroom with the light on? I have visions of endless "shiftworkers" stumbling around getting breakfast etc in the dark just because its early.

Pmsl ladies!!

I thought Catherine's eyes looked awful. Great make up, but it made her small eyes look even smaller. That cid woman gets on my wick, can't put my finger on the reason why though. And as for 'Mikey' :rolleyes:

All in all, a very gushing show.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

All the presenters who do the New CID shows are made up to within an inch of their life. I remember when JF ended up looking like a clown presenting one of their shows!!, They only went on about painting nails in the dark, cos their nail varnish has a light on it. Its one thing having a light on the lipstick, you might apply that in a dark area, but nail varnish? - please! And Mikey? - Lets not go there.

In a taxi??? :eek:
Jeez I had enough trouble doing mine on a train once!!!

Pmsl ladies!!
That cid woman gets on my wick, can't put my finger on the reason why though. And as for 'Mikey' :rolleyes:

Aside from wearing far too much make-up & being a bit 'dead behind the eyes', making her seem a little 'false', she is further hampered by a slightly unfortunate arrangement of facial features (a large hooked nose, large constantly flashing teeth & relatively limited lower facial movement when she speaks) that give the impression that she is wearing a perpetual sneer! She can't help any of this of course but it is a known fact that people may well subconsciously form a somewhat negative opinion of somebody if they are subconsciously interpreting it as such....? :wonder:

Actually, I always think she looks a bit like Flaaaars woman, maybe she is the same person....a set of false teeth, a few hair extensions, swap the riding boots for a maxi dress &......voila, two guests for the price of one! :bandit:

Mum thought it was a man in drag when she first saw - and heard - her! I laughed! :D

There's something about her voice that's offputting and the makeup is way OTT.

I saw a girl sitting at the bus stop painting her nails the other day. Another applying her Chanel foundation and black eyeliner on a moving bus and someone sitting beside her.

I just watched the show on Sky Plus. I think what they actually said was that the light was a good idea, even though it might seem silly. Catherine then said that when New CID first did lipglosses with lights people thought the same thing but that they were really useful when applying lippy in a club, back of taxi etc. Then she said that the light was useful for nail painting to save you putting on the big light. I don't think she actually suggested you might apply your nail polish in the back of a taxi!

Latest posts

Back