Rocky horror frocks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jabba - my links works for me... I think it's the new website changeover and depends on your browser...

Anyway, I hope you were just about to congratulate me on my impeccable taste in dresses :happy:

I have quite a few Tiana B dresses and a couple of Ronni Nicole ones although, being tall, there aren't many that I can actually wear as dresses - even with thick tights!

I will say though that in recent months I think the quality of Tiana B has taken a nose dive, the fabric seems to feel more flimsy now than it used to so that alone will put me off in the future.

As people have said, each to their own, I like my Tiana B dresses but recognise that they are not everyone's taste and wouldn't it be dull if we all dressed the same anyway?! :sun:

Talking of wearing dresses, I saw Julia in a kim dress yesterday and shes in one now and I reckon she ought to ditch the leggings and weird tops and stick to dresses on air. She looks professional and smart and if she wore smart court shoes or whatever you call them these days she would look taller and slimmer. She looks younger dressed like this than when she looks like she has raided her daughters wardrobe. Carla from Tignanello always looks ladylike and feminine in dresses and nice shoes too.

Julia actually looked taller and more lean, if you know what i mean,
she looked elegant and classy in the dresses. Suits her figure, and
i know what you mean Bauble about her looking like she raided her
daughter"s wardrobe, this style was her own. I think Carla from
Tignanello would be a wonderful presenter on the show, very
professional, and always well turned out and easy to listen too.

Latest posts

Back