Buckley Fashion Jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SparklyBarbs

Guest Shopper
Was watching this in bed last night, and realised just how reasonable his prices
are, and his pieces are lovely and good quality I got his Poppy Brooch, in 2
different sizes and also his Breast Cancer Brooch, which is absolutely lovely,
covered in crystals, and best of all, in both of those cases part of the money
goes to the causes, which is very good. In fact youu can hardly get his
poppy brooch near poppy day, when everyone wants them. I"ve also got some
of his bracelets, which are gorgesous. He"s a very nice man who seems to have
been in business for a long time, and he"s not that often on QVC. A TSV from
him would be nice. Something different and hes not American, nothing against
them, just nice to be a homegrown talent :sun:

Totally agree. His stuff is good quality. I bought several of those stretchy coloured crystal bracelets (from Luton airport) and they are always complimented on. I think they compare favourably with B& W items which are exhorbitantly expensive.

As you said, a very nice man too. (he sounds like and looks similar to Will from Charlie Bears, any relation one wonders ?)

yes i agree. he's been on qvc for years and i bought some stuff, must be well over 10 years ago which still looks like new. i also thought of him as a nice guy but i think there was a thread on here a while back, stating the opposite.....

I got a 3 coloured 'gold' bangle a while ago & although it was one of the more expensive pieces I thought I could always return.When it arrived it was so nice I kept it.I usually see this range when I am on the ferry & there are some really nice pieces without breaking the bank.The Olympic Gams are saving me a fortune on Q @ the moment as I haven't watched since the games started ( don't think I am missing much!)

Buckley is ok. I like Butler and Wilson though, with its ritzy style and absurd designs! I mean the eye pendant is just hideous! I am going to buy a dancing couple brooch for my friend when they are back in stock.

I used to be a fan of Butler and Wilson years ago, but i find his recent

stuff is very "wacky" and weird and over the top. His older pieces were

more stylish and well made, and not so garish (if that is a word)

As you said, a very nice man too. (he sounds like and looks similar to Will from Charlie Bears, any relation one wonders ?)

That's not a good thing, surely?! ;)

yes i agree. he's been on qvc for years and i bought some stuff, must be well over 10 years ago which still looks like new. i also thought of him as a nice guy but i think there was a thread on here a while back, stating the opposite.....

Ooh go on, spill the beans :D

I'm not into jewellery but I quite liked his stuff. And whenever I search for a LG bag called Franka a load of Frank Usher jewellery comes up and I always fancy that too! Wish jewellery suited me :rolleyes:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

That's not a good thing, surely?! ;)

Ooh go on, spill the beans :D

I'm not into jewellery but I quite liked his stuff. And whenever I search for a LG bag called Franka a load of Frank Usher jewellery comes up and I always fancy that too! Wish jewellery suited me :rolleyes:

lol! i can't remember capirossi. it wasn't that long ago - a year maybe? hopefully whoever said it will remind us ;)

Thanks liam :D

Ooh what a nasty man!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back