"my tummy isn't what it used to be" huntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scrangiefan

Registered Shopper
Oh shut up catherine perlease, I'm pretty sick of hearing about how your previously size 6 figure is now a size 8 - try the menopause for size
rant over:devil::blush:

I remember CH starting QVc.She was a scrawny pigeon like character with very dry bleached shoulder length hair with a growing out fringe clipped back.On her first show she wore a market stall white jumper.

I think shes come a long way since then :)

In that case well done her-she looks in far better shape than most 40 year old mums of two and I bet her wardrobe is now full of designer clothes, shoes and bags.

Oh shut up catherine perlease, I'm pretty sick of hearing about how your previously size 6 figure is now a size 8 - try the menopause for size
rant over:devil::blush:
I used to be a size 6 too and I do not want to get to that size again.......if I did, it will mean I am ill. The last time my weight dropped to that size, I was put on a diet to put weight on:happy: and boy, oh boy, wasn't I glad to eat again and gain some weight.
Some people don't know when they are lucky, do they? She has a fab body and looks good in almost everything she wears.My rant over too:bear:

I remember when she used to say she was a size 14, then i think she went
belly dancing to lose weight, and i think before she split up with her partner
she seemed to lose all the weight. Never happens to me, even when i"m ill,
as i am now, with a horrible chesty infection, i never loose weight :sweat:

I dont recall her ever claiming to have been a size 6. She said she was a 10 when she lost weight a while ago. She seems to have gained a bit. Shes always pretty honest about her size and cellulite and wobbly bits and like most of us gains and loses weight from time to time.

Even though she has put on weight and obviously isn't happy with herself, I think the looks fab. Oh to be tall, I could carry my weight so much better :p

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I don't know why Catherine constantly refers to her weight? issues. What weight? She has always looked lovely. She frequently mentions her tummy and cellulite. I think she has a great figure and TV is supposed to add pounds.

Thats mostly what us women do, were never happy with ourselves, if its

not weight, its wrinkles, or curly hair, too short, etc etc etc. We give

ourselves a hard time, men never seem to care :wonder:

She did a slimming hour with Paul McKenna once and showed a photo of herself looking overweight and frumpy. She has clearly come a very long way since then and her weight is obviously a bit of an issue for her. She seems like a very nice person. I like her voice a lot.

I don't know why Catherine constantly refers to her weight? issues. What weight? She has always looked lovely. She frequently mentions her tummy and cellulite. I think she has a great figure and TV is supposed to add pounds.

1. because she is vain. 2. because she likes fishing for compliments.

Yes she is def always fishing for compliments. The old 'I cant believe you are mum with children that age' is boring. It comes on frequently so guests can comment and say how young she looks. I also think she mentions these 'flaws' because the guest presenter always disagrees and tells her how fab she looks. Sorry I find her incredibly insincere!

not only the guests - i'm assuming she hopes the twitterers will all start tweeting about how wonderful she is too.

Yes she is def always fishing for compliments. The old 'I cant believe you are mum with children that age' is boring. It comes on frequently so guests can comment and say how young she looks.

Agree on that one - it isn't because she looks young for her age, it is because she had children young!

1. because she is vain. 2. because she likes fishing for compliments.

3. because she likes talking about herself.

not only the guests - i'm assuming she hopes the twitterers will all start tweeting about how wonderful she is too.
Yes it's all tedious stuff, obviously learnt from Miss Piggy. But at least Chuntley doesn't resort to getting her tits out for the boys. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back