Laura Geller TSV 3rd Sept 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i hope it isnt the 101 set.... how many times do we have to get the old colours? the eye shadow has been in a load of different sets. the coffee one is at least a little different but the glow would have been great to have

well we cant please everyone but il just say now there is new items on my list but who knows when they will put them up for grabs

Thank you SCW for your ongoing search. I hope it is the coffee set instead of the taihitan glow set as I like everything in the first whereas I do not need any concealers, bronzing product or lipstick. Not sure it will be the coffee set as it contains B&B which we are not meant to get till xmas.

September LG Tsv

Laura Geller replied to a post on her FB page that we are getting the Glo and Behold set as a TSV. A few people commented that September was a bit late for a bronzing kit...I agree, really wanted a balance & brighten kit!

Hopefully we will get the fresh brewed coffee kit as the xmas TSV.It looks lovely. I will pass on the glow kit this time.

Well that's the tin lid on it for me. I have no use for a bronzer and the smell of coffee makes me want to heave!! Oh well.

Oh dear, sounds like this might be another disappointing TSV. Don't wear bronzed at the best of times & certainly not in winter. Ah well, think of the money I'm saving.

Same here! I don't fancy a bronzer in the Autumn, I would look like an oompa loompa! ....and I don't need any more blushers and lipsticks, just want balance and brighten!

Not sure I'll be going for this one. I don't need any B&B but I don't like the tangoed look so unless the demo manages to persuade me otherwise I'll be giving it a miss. Shame as I was really looking forward to this tsv.

Yep, this is Laura's post:

Laura Geller MakeUp: Hi Gina, My upcoming TSV for QVC UK is called Glow-n-Behold. This collection includes my Baked Body Frosting in Tahitian Glow and three brand new products: my Dream Creams Concealer & Highlighter Palette (customizable concealer shades plus ...a complementary highlighter), my Baked Blush in Bora Bora (mono cheek color in a sateen finish) and my Double Dipped Lipstick in Caribbean Kiss (2 satin lipstick colors in 1 tube, perfect for when you are on the go!). You will also receive my Spackle Under Make-up Primer. I'm so excited to share this collection with my UK Geller Girls on September 3rd and I hope you can join me. xoxo, Laura

I'm very pleased, sorry it's not what some of the rest of you were hoping for! I do agree that the timing is off though. The coffee set seems to be going down really well, maybe she'll bring that over next time?

Body frosting is basically £30 on it's own and I have been intrigued by the body ones but not tried them. On it's own it has 4 out of 5 stars on 63 ratings which is pretty good. I've got enough balance and brighten to last me to the Xmas TSV. Don't need any more spackle though as I've got a couple unopened already. PM me if you want to buy one off me!

Aw, I'd love to get my hands on this one (I'm in Oz so it'll be eBay for me). The finish on the body glow products is absolutely gorgeous and i know the Tahitian one has been getting rave reviews.

Latest posts

Back