Bye Bye Ellis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cant see it being her choice to leave, having watched Ideal World for many years she always raved how much she loved working there and the fact she has gone to Tjc kinda gives the impression it wasnt her choice to leave as she clearly still wants to work on a shopping channel. I wonder if the return of Paul lavers could have anything to do with it ?

I cant see it being her choice to leave, having watched Ideal World for many years she always raved how much she loved working there and the fact she has gone to Tjc kinda gives the impression it wasnt her choice to leave as she clearly still wants to work on a shopping channel. I wonder if the return of Paul lavers could have anything to do with it ?

Why do you think it was not her choice? :confused: Many people change jobs where they work and TV presenters are no different.

If I remember correctly Paul Lavers is only temporary so may actually be covering because Elis left

Why do you think it was not her choice? :confused: Many people change jobs where they work and TV presenters are no different.

If I remember correctly Paul Lavers is only temporary so may actually be covering because Elis left

I say because having watched ideal world for many years, Ellis seemed to really love working there and constanly said she wouldnt wanna work anywhere else, she was there from the beggining and even after personal problems illness etc always returned, yea mayb things do change but there is no way moving TJC is a step up from ideal world, i didnt even no it was there till i heard Ellis had moved there. Just my opinion so who nos

I think the move is wrong for Ellis. I watched her last few days on the Jewellery Channel and we cant hear anything about Ellis, or who she is, like we got insights from Ideal and she would talk about her own opinions etc as well as the presenting, now on this oher channel, she cant do that, just had to flog the downmarlet jewellery for four full hours at a time. How is that better, I mean she never did four full Ideal shows back to back like she has to do now, and also she doesnt have any guest presenters so she has to do it all herself for four hours, seems like hard work for her.

Latest posts

Back