Another example of P&P rip off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
I took delivery today of Yogi hair straightners, ordered from Q last week at a delivery cost of £5.95.

I also took delivery today of a dressing table, bedside cabinet and chest of drawers ordered from Very at 7pm last night at a total delivery cost of £3.95

??????????????????????????????:taphead:

I took delivery today of Yogi hair straightners, ordered from Q last week at a delivery cost of £5.95.

I also took delivery today of a dressing table, bedside cabinet and chest of drawers ordered from Very at 7pm last night at a total delivery cost of £3.95

??????????????????????????????:taphead:

Very work as a catalogue though and can charge interest on goods so they make their profits in other ways

I've just taken delivery of a Treseme volumising brush from Amazon that I have had on my wish list for ages. Bought it as they were offering it for half price (a mere £13 ) plus free delivery, ordered it on Sunday night and it arrived Wednesday morning. Beat that QVC with your purchasing power......

I've recently taken up golf and ordered stuff from Sports Direct on a Sunday afternoon and it was here the next day. Got free delivery as well as there was a code around.

I ordered jeans from Next last Thursday about 4pm.They arrived Friday about 1pm.£3.99.What a service!!

would take me longer to decide what branch to go to and try and get them in (and would they have them in stock)

Latest posts

Back