!!!!!******new website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here's a new one; I ordered a pair of jeans yesterday but going through the checkout it told me to pay with a different card because my Amex would expire before the third easy payment was due. Fair enough I thought, but the expiry date on that card is October 2013, in the end I paid with another card but I prefer to use my American Express card as it gives a better rate of cash-back.

There's no wonder QVC can't trace Ruthmay's mystery charge on her credit card - they don't seem to know what day it is!

Jude xx

Here's a new one; I ordered a pair of jeans yesterday but going through the checkout it told me to pay with a different card because my Amex would expire before the third easy payment was due. Fair enough I thought, but the expiry date on that card is October 2013, in the end I paid with another card but I prefer to use my American Express card as it gives a better rate of cash-back.

There's no wonder QVC can't trace Ruthmay's mystery charge on her credit card - they don't seem to know what day it is!

Jude xx

That's happened to me too! I used QCut and the same card in the end. No problems :confused:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back