Liz Earle - worth the money?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marks and Spencer's Pure range is excellent. At the moment they have 10% off all beauty, plus spend £15 and get a GWP. All their range has the bunny logo as well. I picked the £12 gift, two 20mls each of face creams and a 15mls serum.

Oh the offer ends on the 24th!!!

Thanks for that Donna. Their eye cream is one of the very few things I can still use on my face. Thank goodness my Billy in the Tree Argan Oil hasn't caused any reaction yet so my routine is really cheap and my skin doesn't look any worse than when I was able to use a variety of brands.

A lot of markies own brand beauty products are north trying. I've got the hot cloth cleanser and exfoliator from their pure range at present, and use their formula serum daily under moisturiser. Their Spa range includes nourishing shower wash which I think smells exactly like elemis nourishing creme bath, and their nail buffer is as good as Leighton Denny's one.

Marks and Spencer's Pure range is excellent. At the moment they have 10% off all beauty, plus spend £15 and get a GWP. All their range has the bunny logo as well. I picked the £12 gift, two 20mls each of face creams and a 15mls serum.

Oh the offer ends on the 24th!!!

Are there any "hydrogenated" ingredients in this M&S Pure range ?

:flower:

Sorry no idea????? I bought the Overnight Oil, which looking at the packet does not. But,it does not give the full ingredient list online, so you need to go into a store and read the side of the box.

Thanks for your answer, Donna255 !

Unfortunately, I can't go to a store as I'm in France. (Don't know if there's even a shop in Paris !)
M&S have a French website but they don't sell beauty at all !

The British website ships to France for £7.50, so it's still cheaper than LE or Elemis. Might be tempted to try !

:flower:

Latest posts

Back