Sue Marsh eyelash fail!        

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sue Marsh eyelash fail!

I noticed a little bit of trouble demonstrating her product. It makes a fiddly thing, well, fiddly!

Also Sue Marshs' facial work (aesthetic) It is very badly done. Its such a shame.

If anybody is thinking of having any work done, facially or otherwise, always go by recommendation and ask to meet previous patients (and make sure that recommendation isn't by Joan rivers)

Just a side note regarding anti-age creams... It is virtually impossible to reverse wrinkles with a cream. The following WILL:
    Cure solutions:
    Fraxel,
    Microneedling
    Active FX
    Spectra peel
    Rhytidectomy
    Botox

preventative solutions:
    Total hypoallergenic sun block daily SPF70 cannot stress enough
    plain old vitamin A&E cream
    facial muscle stimulator

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have a medical background JRE? Just interested as you seem very knowledgeable on the subject.

Post Thanks / Like

JRE, what SPF70 sunscreen would you recommend? Will it leave white hue on skin? I think it must cover like a shield literally.

SparklyBarbs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    JRE, what SPF70 sunscreen would you recommend? Will it leave white hue on skin? I think it must cover like a shield literally.
    I work in a plastic surgery ward, and we get a lot of cancer patients, and after the operations they are told to have complete sun block and get the sunscreen of their doctor's on prescription. Perhaps you could ask your doctor ?

Post Thanks / Like

We have some very knowledgeable posters on here, JRE and Donna to name bt 2.