Please reply to my emails - Page 2        

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Oooh!
    Are we declaring War?

Post Thanks / Like

Im another happy to boycott although i dont really understand whats happening either!

scbu Guest

Im confused aswell wots happend?

Post Thanks / Like

How would QVC know that some members on here have stopped buying from them and in the grand scheme of things would it make any difference to them.

Post Thanks / Like

I keep getting advertising between posts showing qvc stept weightman promoting her craft show ?

Post Thanks / Like

That kitty looks real mad
    Quote Originally Posted by minim View Post
    Oooh!
    Are we declaring War?

SparklyBarbs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by YORKO View Post
    That kitty looks real mad
    We all are "mad" too at what they're trying to do

Capirossi Guest

Default Re: Please reply to my emails

Personally I would prefer the full story first. Happy to support but not when I don't know what is going on!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :-)

Post Thanks / Like

I did say maybe we should boycott them for a week - but they would need to know that we're doing it, and why - maybe some techies could get a petition or something up and running? Don't look at me, I'm a thicko! Q need to know that the little people can and will hit back, and if it hits them in the pocket, that's the place that will hurt - if I'm understanding correctly, they seem to think we are responsible for falling sales?? Which is pretty stupid imo, but maybe we COULD make a dent in the profits and thumb our noses at them??

Administrator Guest

Will try to explain .... 18 Months ago I joined a company called SKIMLINKS, what happens is when you post about a product or sevice that is part of Skimlinks they turn it into a HYPERLINK if someone clicks on it and makes a purchase I get a small commission, I was then head hunted by a company calles VIGLINK who said they could generate more income so I moved to them. This is regular income that helps pay for the site upgrades etc

Last Friday I got an email from VigLink to say that QVCUK had cut them off, to be honest my biggest issue is not me being cut off but VigLink being told that ALL customers sut off while they have me as a client. They said they hated to say it but maybe best to go back to Skimlinks, this I did but then found out that "Senior Management" had told Skimlinks to remove me from the QVCUK affiliate scheme.

QVCUK's reasoning was the comments on the forum, but having generated over half a million pounds in 18 Months the revenue raised proves that this site has many QVC Customers, this is total revenue after returns.

Last Friday I will admit and yes I am far too honest for my own good but really thought that was that and time to shuffle off, honest again sat with a bottle of libriam but wasnt brave enough. Next Day the Police phoned, a director from QVCUK had informed them of my situation and the police wanted to know if I was OK, I was. This then really turned the situation around and made me angry that they could call the police but just cut my income off without a word.

I hope that will explain everything ... One thing I can say for certain is QVCUK many been in my opinion be trying to destroy my life but one thing I can guarantee THIS SITE IS GOING NOWHERE, I have offered QVCUK many opportunities to get involved but it is their choice to decline my invitations. Even when I am gone (natural causes) I have made provisions for the site to continue.