Friendly chat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Lady Darls,

I was one who had to leave due to severe irritation and frustration. Why do people do this. Just as Rocks chat gets over one hurdle, another oaf strolls on. I came back once normality resumed and it all got very raucous and huge fun. Why would anyone want to spoil that. Even Osy was having a go at joining in.

RocksTV and this forum are my first experiences of communicating with people in this manner. It started so well although I did come in at the tail-end of something, then it got fun, then it was have a go at at Ozy time, then okay for a while, then along comes this latest twit without warning. I do hope that the end of it now.

Argey

Hi everyone i left without saying goodbye to you all last night as i dont want my name on the same page as people who upset us. So to all that i talked to last night sorry for going without any manners. Talk to you all soon x

I too logged off just as it got nasty, I don't think the person in question was trying to help our unfortunate friend, just having a good shyte stir!!!! personaly I think the person in question is just bidding for the sake of it and has no intention on winning anything, maybe they are a gambler and like the thrill of being out bid at the last minuet!!!! :11:

Hi all, just to let you know that Tony has been keeping an eye on this situation and Katherine will continue to do so to tonight.

Hi Lady Darls,

I was one who had to leave due to severe irritation and frustration. Why do people do this. Just as Rocks chat gets over one hurdle, another oaf strolls on. I came back once normality resumed and it all got very raucous and huge fun. Why would anyone want to spoil that. Even Osy was having a go at joining in.

RocksTV and this forum are my first experiences of communicating with people in this manner. It started so well although I did come in at the tail-end of something, then it got fun, then it was have a go at at Ozy time, then okay for a while, then along comes this latest twit without warning. I do hope that the end of it now.

Argey

Hi Argey

I think it was because they'd been reading our comments on this thread regarding us being suspicious of someone bidding on everything without winning and pushing the price up plus the incessant questioning and then thought we were sitting on rocks being all nicey nicey, the truth is though that I don't believe one thing has been said on here that wouldn't be said to them personally, but some people like to stir it.
I have no idea why Sacol was brought into it, I think everyone likes Sacol.

I thought the room moderated itself last night and very well it did it, you weren't being rude either you did say goodnight :D :D

OO I might be getting a delivery today as well woohoo

Well I wasn't even watching last night, so at least I can't get the blame this time!!!!!:21:

:doggie:

Thanks John
I'm sure your team will do all it can to stop this happening in the chat
but i think if everyone ignored them when they start there rant and make whoever is on duty aware of the chat by clicking the cross on the offensive chat and leave it to the rocks team to deal with it as we know they will do from past experience
imo whilst some people still have a gripe it'll happen occasionally so dont react and give them a voice they will soon get fed up and go away

I did say goodnight last night and I hope it appeared on chat as my screen went down just as I posted it. Could see the site but the chat box had disappeared.

use the X to report that's what it's there for!!

Thanks John
I'm sure your team will do all it can to stop this happening in the chat
but i think if everyone ignored them when they start there rant and make whoever is on duty aware of the chat by clicking the cross on the offensive chat and leave it to the rocks team to deal with it as we know they will do from past experience
imo whilst some people still have a gripe it'll happen occasionally so dont react and give them a voice they will soon get fed up and go away

:1: Hi Milly well said and I quite agree.... "Use the X" that's what it's there for, the more people use it the better!!!!

I was really upset, and fed up of the bitching that was being used yet again, Argey couldn't stand it either and left, and I almost felt like leaving the site for good...but then that would be one up for them, so I decided enough was enough, and to stand my ground on this, so as not to be intimidated any further.

Best Wishes Milly,and well put in your post!!!

Mirabelle xx :40:

Last edited:
Milly and Mirabelle......I am in full agreement!

I used the 'X' last night as I am sure others did to and it seemed to do the trick.

It's all too easy to get in a slanging match with these people,our natural reastion is to defend what is right,but this is what they want to happen.Thanks goes to Tony for being on the ball also.

It eneded up being an hilarious night in the end,me hubby wondered what on earth I was laughing at,though as I said 'you had to be there'.

Thanks to everyone for that xx:1:

I have to say I hit the X button straight away but slipped a few comments in just to draw attention to the invasion. Trolls are a pain in the bum and I agree that G had no intention to defend You Know Who and the multi bidding etc. It was nowt but an attack on ST. Let's hope that Rocks and ST don't get used as a playground for this eejit. For the same reason I won't join a Forum set up by sokmeone who doesn't seem to be a genuine buyer like the skint rest of us. :33:

Last night was the first night I haven't been logged in at all....looks like I missed it all again! Who's fighting with who now?

There was a lot of talk last night about Tena Ladies lol and you'll never guess what happened today, I went into our local chemist and there in front of me was a huge display of.....wait for it......TENA MEN....!!!! made me think of last night lol
I've been told to get Barry some lol

Tena Lady

I should have used that log in name "Tena Lady"..... :54:

I havn't laughed soooo much in ages...Thanks for another great night guys!!!!

Mirabelle xx :40:

Latest posts

Back