Good Grief Alexis!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sparkles26

Registered Shopper
Hope she keeps her legs crossed! :p

In all seriousness though, she looks gorgeous! What a lovely lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't watch if they insist on pronouncing the L in Almond...sigh!

Anyone else spot that Julia gets more lispy when she's on with Alexis?

Jude xx

Did you see Julia in hers at the start of the hour when she was standing up?

Jude xx

Jude xx

yes. i don't know if it's still the same as i hardly watch these days but years ago, when she was on with liz earle it was as though they were having a sibilance competition. like a couple of hissing snakes.

I think Alexis can get away with it - unfortunately Julia cannot. Such a shame, 'cos she'd look fab in something more suited to her age and body shape.

Jude xx

Being a Lancashire girl, it's always been 'Olmond' for me ;)

Alexis can get away with it yes, with her figure. Julia perhaps needs something more demure?

My son had a slight speech problem when he first started school. The nurse referred him for assessment with a speech therapist but beforee long I realised he was mimicking another child in the class...in the end I just told him to stop it and he did, but I digress. Claire Shutton is another one who can speak perfectly but chooses not to from time to time.

Jude xx

PS I'm not implying that everyone with a genuine impediment can snap out of it.

Sequinned dress, cut up to the thighs? Borderline tarty.

Well, I think so - personally I think that much sparkle, that much slash & that much shortness is something you can only get away with if you're no older that, ooh, let me think, err, Miley Cyrus? :thinking:

And what did she say when they were talking about splitting the gift up for numerous pressies, sounded like 'Sift it & gift it'.....? Seriously? What an absolute whatsit, I've gone right off her....a moot point however, as I didn't actually like her in the first place! :tongue: :grin:

Alexis looks totally stunning. As much as I think Julia looks great normally, her dress doesn't do her any favours tonight.

I'm a Lancashine lass but we have friends with the surname "Almond" and it's definitely said as ar-mond..(wish I could say it was Marc Almond but I don't think he's related to the family we know).
Jude xx

Julia looks like mutton trying to compete with the lamb. Silly really as Julia is a stunner most of the time.

I'm a Lancashine lass but we have freinds with the surname "Almond" and it's definitely said as ar-mond..(wish I could say it was Marc Almond but I don't think he's related to the family we know).

Jude xx

I think I'm just common then :p. it's always been olmond, satchutt (sachet), rezervoy (reservoir), envelope (pronounced Nvelope) and garridge (garage). Shame on me ;)

On the subject of pronouncing words, the way Julia is saying 'tissue paper' (tiseeoo) gets right on my Bristol Cities!!

Latest posts

Back