Julia on 10pm Decleor show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
The old girl's looking a bit rough tonight and will someone PLEASE tell Fiona to stop the stupid mooing noises!

I had the last 10 minutes on, thought Julia seemed tired or perhaps a bit poorly, but she perked up again right at the end, and she is back at 12.

In the 10 minutes I saw I didn't hear a single "moo"! Am I missing something?

julia has her hair up in the anthony tsv and she looks lovely. hair up gives her some height and softens her face with the curls. also dosent she look good in the trousers as they balance her body shape . much better than jeggins.

julia has her hair up in the anthony tsv and she looks lovely. hair up gives her some height and softens her face with the curls. also dosent she look good in the trousers as they balance her body shape . much better than jeggins.

Yep. Have to admit, she's looking nice ( and she's just said she's wearing the small)

I don't really like her hair like that. I think she suits it better down and full. Love the outfit/make-up though. I'd kill to look like Julia in my 50's!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparkles, I am sure if you had access to professional make-up artists, and had a permanent supply of free beauty products (to try), you would look equally as good as JR, (although the stylists on the show leave a lot to be desired). Its just a case of enhancing your best features and knowing how to invisibilise (new word) your worst. And of course the most anti-aging thing anyone can do is have a decent modern haircut. I'm certainly no fan of Lulu's BUT her hair does it for her. Imagine how old she would look with a permed helmet !!!!

the trick with julia is when she dresses to suit her shape( which even though she is a small person she dos not have an hourglass figure.) when she wears proper slacks they blance her very small legs and larger hips she looks lovely. to keep her hair tumbling and glossy and in good condition takes julia a daily if not every other day visit to the hairdressers. julia is pretty but like most of us it takes a lot of work and dressing appropiately.

my fav of all the presenters very good at her job!

I agree with you brissles.
I'm no fan of Lulu, but I think she looks great for her age (64 on Nov 3rd). I know people condemn her for having work done (allegedly), but if that's how you turn out after a bit of intervention, I'm all for it. She's always had edgy hair styles and that makes a huge difference.

Julia is also a very attractive mature woman, but at 56 she is 8 years younger than Lulu and looks older. Her hair is her crowning glory, but the style doesn't do it I don't think and of course, her eye bags make her look permanently tired.

Poor julia her eyes are looking really bad . I bet the skincare brands hate when she says she uses there eye products :cheeky:. I no shes in her 50s and doesnt look bad for her age but the promises they make on air about products are very unrealistic, even AY eyes are now looking bad .I like julia btw and AY is ok

Poor julia her eyes are looking really bad . I bet the skincare brands hate when she says she uses there eye products :cheeky:. I no shes in her 50s and doesnt look bad for her age but the promises they make on air about products are very unrealistic, even AY eyes are now looking bad .I like julia btw and AY is ok

Julia is a special case though. Like me, she has an intolerance to certain ingredients in common everyday products such as skin cleansers, shampoos, toothpastes and the like. This sensitivity is insidious as it builds up over time. It wrecked the skin around my eyes and I believe the same has happened to Julia. There is no way back.

Julia also isn't doing herself any favours by wearing purple eyeshadow. It's very aging, especially with the under eye bags and can look like she has been given a black eye.

If she had cosmetic surgery on her eyes she'd get slated, so she can't win really. Although I'd have it if I were her :0)

Julia is a very attractive lady - agree about the purple eyeshadow Tangerine..I'm mid 60s and using eye spackle every morning to get rid of my very own purple "eye shadow"! I did one eye the other day and examined my face - definitely the spackled eye looked younger & cleaner so I think Ju would be doing herself a BIG favour if she used a lighter colour. :cheeky:

the purple eyeshadow is very ageing looks like a bruise. mind you if she can wear eyeshadow she can wear touche eclat by ysl. it would just freshen up her lovely face a bit..

I've always been surprised that Julia has not had something done about the bags under her eyes as it is so noticeable & ruins the look of her face. She looks very nice on the Antthony hour with her hair up like that.

But OMG the model Jane Catherine. Her lips !!. Massive & bright red, all filler I would suspect. Looks hideous IMO.

The trouble is though that our Julia wears purple eyeshadow for two reasons I'm guessing. One because she likes it and two because lots of make up artists go on about lilac eye shadow being very youthful.

She looked fine. Not sure the hair was the most flattering and the top was iffy but she still looked pretty damned good. So what ... she has eye bags. If she doesn't want surgery, which is the only way she's going to shift them, then so be it

Easy for us to sit in judgement. And we do!

If she had cosmetic surgery on her eyes she'd get slated, so she can't win really. Although I'd have it if I were her :0)

Personally, I'd run the gauntlet. So people would comment, but they are commenting now anyway.
Of course, she might be afraid of surgery, many people are I appreciate that. The op is straightforward, she could wear makeup after a fortnight & it would take years off her.

I think she does what a lot of women do, wear the make up they did 20 years ago assuming it makes you look younger.

Personally i think both Debbie G and Kathy look much younger than Julia and i think they're around the same age. I think this is because they seem comfortable with how they look. Julia always seems to try a bit to hard in order to look younger.

This isn't a criticism of her as i don't mind her, just an observation.

I like purple eyeshadow too Tinks, and being a "winter" it is one of my colours..however, on my eyelids, it's a definite no-no! I save it for scarves, bags, tops, but not on eyes!

Latest posts

Back