Tiffanys Gold Bag in Antthony Hour!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Latchi

Registered Shopper
Model Tiffany was carrying a bag during the 12pm hour, anyone else see it? Its gorgeous! Looks like a Tig, can anyone help? My internet is off at the minute and my phone wont let me look it up on the App. Thank you x

I had a look at the Tigi and couldn't see it.. Sorry . Maybe another brand

I had a look at Tigi bags also, there are only 2 gold bags there are only 2 god/goldish bags

I don't think it is either of these, was it?

I think it might be the first one caretodiffer, how did i miss it ???

Tig bags are such good quality leather. I thought in the recent show that the prices had gone up a bit but even so I think the quality is definitely there.

I think it was more gold metallic looking but the video has been taken down now.

It was, wasn't either of those pictured, don't think it was a Tig bag at all. It was very 'gold', with a self-coloured strap (quite thin) & about the size of a Kipling Alvar if you squared it up by taking some of the width away I would say, with wavy lines on the body of the bag, not sure if these were zips or just decorative. There was a longish leather look bit to the zip pull, no tags or brand ID that I saw anyway.

It's obviously coming up soon, as the camera panned right up on close on it & Tiff was really showing it off - I did wonder if it was something that might feature on Friday, when there's a Fashion Essentials' TSV but maybe not as there's a The Sak show on that day too?

I had a look at Tigi bags also, there are only 2 gold bags there are only 2 god/goldish bags

I don't think it is either of these, was it?

Aww thankyou for posting these pics, unfortunatley it wasn't either of these, it was indeed more gold looking DD & kwc. Will be watching handbag hours closely as I have some money I got as a pressie & Im treating myself ;-)

I would say it looked more like B. Makowsky than Tignanello & I saw a pic of a gold 'Presley' bag on google images that was not dissimilar & had a similar wave pattern at the bottom of the bag? If you also google pics for 'B. Makowsky gold metallic', there are quite a few that bear more than a passing resemblance as well?

I would say it looked more like B. Makowsky than Tignanello & I saw a pic of a gold 'Presley' bag on google images that was not dissimilar & had a similar wave pattern at the bottom of the bag? If you also google pics for 'B. Makowsky gold metallic', there are quite a few that bear more than a passing resemblance as well?

The Gold colour is definatly more on to B Makowsky, didnt see it in any of the collections so its maybe its a Q only bag.

Latest posts

Back