Eagerly awaiting new stock!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi y'all

I think its inevitable that prices will rise. They're getting more and more people coming in. More people = more bids = higher prices.

We're doomed, doomed I tell you. :1:

Argey

Is that in your best Fraser voice Argey (Fraser from Dad's Army?)

Well I just totted up how much I could have saved if I'd waited till yesterday to buy the bits that Carol auctioned last night instead of buying them a while back - £136!!! Just in one day...
I keep thinking I'm rubbish at these auctions, there's the proof! And also the proof that overall prices aren't going up at all. I think maybe with the new stock I'll be trying to keep my hands in my pocket for a while till the first rush dies down!
Still, the bits mentioned are well worth more than I paid anyway, it's just other people getting bargains, rather than me being ripped off! I was happy with the prices when I bought, but it's a bit like doing a clothes shop the day before the 75% discount sale starts! Of course in the sales, I'd take 'em back!

LOL, Thank you Anne,

Saw it on another forum but I promise I didn't pinch it, I went in search of it and found it eventually. It's called Broken Image Fighters, still amuses me.

LOL, Thanks Argey.

I knew he was fairly low down but I don't know the pecking order where army ranks are concerned.

I'm really hoping for some dainty designs in yellow gold that can be easily resized when the new stock is unveiled.

Latest posts

Back