Eagerly awaiting new stock!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Although I'm still watching Rocks TV for the fun of it, I haven't bought anything for ages for one simple reason - I've already purchased all the pieces I really coveted! (A nice haul of marcasite plus a reversible ring.) I think I've just about seen everything by now, and there's really nothing else I "must have".

Is anyone else in the same boat?

Yes, Miss Magpie, I think that there are a few us in that particular sailing dinghy !

One or two things I am keeping an eye out for, but new stock would be great fun.....repetition of items is a bit boring, though I realise that there is a need to spread things around to try to get best prices .

I too have the reversible ring and numerous other pieces...only one or two left that i really want. I think my Rocks bubble maybe starting to burst.

Looking forward to seeing some new things, as I too have most of what I wanted. Not bought any of the expensive items (as I'm doing alright on that front already lol), but I'm really pleased with everything I've got.

I've said it on other threads, but Rocks' jewellery has caused me to have a serious re-think. I didn't wear silver before, only had traditional pearls, didn't like garnet, thought marcasite was not for me (although I don't have any - yet!!) and didn't wear dangly earrings either. That's all changed now, so bring it on - I'm ready!!!!

:doggie:

I think my huge splurge over this weekend has more or less cleared the wish list, and I don't plan on buying again until new goodies come in (disclaimer: this might be b0ll0x, I have no willpower and there are several things that could still tempt me if the price is right).
I do hope that the new goodies live up to expectations! I have only heard about "high end" gems coming in, but I'm desperate to see some chunky new Tookalon stuff. So I hope that there's some of that too, as well as the opal/morganite/alexandrite etc that's been talked about so far.

I've got one more necklace - I definitely want - if the price is right (thought you wanted it as well Anne? :lol) - messed up last night ..... huge lag for me on the auctions to start with, Carol was still talking about the item about 90 secs after it closed on screen - grrrr!
(but I may well not have got it anyway as winner said she was determined to get it last night, come what may!)

I don't have any opals at all and have always wanted some ..... so hopefully some will turn up in silver and/or white gold - don't do yellow gold.

I've got one more necklace - I definitely want - if the price is right (thought you wanted it as well Anne? :lol) - messed up last night ..... huge lag for me on the auctions to start with, Carol was still talking about the item about 90 secs after it closed on screen - grrrr!
(but I may well not have got it anyway as winner said she was determined to get it last night, come what may!)

I don't have any opals at all and have always wanted some ..... so hopefully some will turn up in silver and/or white gold - don't do yellow gold.

Erm, yes! The lag got me too, but to be honest it had already gone a bit higher than I'd hoped, so as I said, if the price is right...
Guess it won't be if we're fighting over it though haha, I respect your ability to win those, I've been up against you before!
I was also wanting to bid again on the pearl bracelet last night, it got put in the box, I waited for her to show it as I wasn't sure about the finish and she just closed it without showing it that I saw. Was astounded and a bit disappointed, but I'd spent enough anyway to be honest.

hi folks

I'm feeling the same. I've got most of the items I wanted and like Anne C, I had a splurge this weekend on pieces I couldn't resist - mainly due to the price (all 13 of them !!). I really have to stop for a while ..... although, have you noticed the prices don't go too high on a Monday night after all the big weekend hauls for the 1 p&p, so I'll probably log in and not be able to resist again tonight - hangs head in shame !

Hi everyone

will try and make sure we schedule a lot of the pieces you have not seen this week and over the coming weeks, lots of new gemstones and designs will start to come out of the workshops. Get ready for some real fantastic pieces

best wishes

steve bennett:1:

Carol has just said there will be lots of new stock being auctioned this weekend starting tomorrow! :59: :59:

Hmmm... I've just had a look at tomorrow night's auctions, and most of the stuff looks pretty familiar to me.

I saw a lovely pendant last night - heart shape in silver, edged by small diamonds and then 'floating sapphires' in the middle, enclosed by two layers of glass (or something transparten anyway, like the stuff watch faces are made of)

I suspect the new items will go for higher prices to start off with so I'll just watch this weekend & not bid until prices settle down. I'll just plan my bidding strategy for when you lot have run out of money:33:

I'm so glad to have found this thread this morning as I have been feeling 'over familiar' with the pieces as well. Is it my imagination, or are prices that items are going for rising quite fast now? Last night I saw a blue topaz pendant go for around £100, struck me as pretty expensive!

I think the prices are varying a lot at the moment jacqualina. Some things (especially that pendant you mention) seem to leap up way above where I'd expect - but I saw two of my most expensive purchases go for a song last night too (I'm still weeping about my diamond ring which lucky Calico got for £65 less than I paid - congrats hun, you will be astounded when you see what you got for the bargain price!!!).

Latest posts

Back