ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flint is discussing things down bra, so far:
Mobile
Camera
Tissues
Keys
CREAM EGG:tongue:!!!
This is awful, but i'm sure i'll feel better for sharing with you all. When i was going out and about with my
friends, when i was single, i used to fill mini bottles with vodka and put them in my bra, as they searched
your handbags. And after paying for lifts there and back, and way in , money was short, so that was my
way of saving money :( Needless to say i am now a different and nicer person.

This is awful, but i'm sure i'll feel better for sharing with you all. When i was going out and about with my
friends, when i was single, i used to fill mini bottles with vodka and put them in my bra, as they searched
your handbags. And after paying for lifts there and back, and way in , money was short, so that was my
way of saving money :( Needless to say i am now a different and nicer person.

Bet it was not an Ah bra! Couldn't get my thrupany bits in the one I ordered.

We got a labrador a year ago and since I started walking her about 3 miles everyday I`ve lost about a stone and a half but keep thinking oh it won`t stay off cos I`m bound to put it back on etc etc but I haven`t. Consequently my jeans are baggy round the bum ( hence hubby`s nickname for me " Baggy Arse " ) but even more unsightly all of my bras are now way too big. When I sit down they stick out at the front like a shelf just waiting to collect stuff. Consequently at the end of the day when I`m undressing for bed I find all sorts down my bra but the one thing I nearly always tuck down there is my lottery ticket I buy from Asda on Saturdays. I`m usually juggling several bags of shopping plus a handbag, my purse, keys, money and mobile so I just stick it down the top of my bra until I get home. Have had a few strange looks from the shop assistant on the lottery counter though.

My iPhone, crumbs :blush: , money (both notes and coins), any random bits of paper I collect whilst out and about...oh and occasionally, my Bristols. :cheeky:

I could never keep anything in my bra!! The idea makes me squirm! If a crisp crumb or whatever disappears down there I have to get it out even if it means going to the loo to find it.

We got a labrador a year ago and since I started walking her about 3 miles everyday I`ve lost about a stone and a half but keep thinking oh it won`t stay off cos I`m bound to put it back on etc etc but I haven`t. Consequently my jeans are baggy round the bum ( hence hubby`s nickname for me " Baggy Arse " ) but even more unsightly all of my bras are now way too big. When I sit down they stick out at the front like a shelf just waiting to collect stuff. Consequently at the end of the day when I`m undressing for bed I find all sorts down my bra but the one thing I nearly always tuck down there is my lottery ticket I buy from Asda on Saturdays. I`m usually juggling several bags of shopping plus a handbag, my purse, keys, money and mobile so I just stick it down the top of my bra until I get home. Have had a few strange looks from the shop assistant on the lottery counter though.

Vienna - time for a visit to Marks and Spencer to get yourself fitted for some new bras. If you ring or call in you can arrange an appointment with their bra fitter for free but they don't work everyday hence the need to get an appointment. I was lucky last time and just called in and as she was there she managed to fit me in.

Vienna - time for a visit to Marks and Spencer to get yourself fitted for some new bras. If you ring or call in you can arrange an appointment with their bra fitter for free but they don't work everyday hence the need to get an appointment. I was lucky last time and just called in and as she was there she managed to fit me in.

Yep I agree. Time for a shopping spree I think.

I have a hard enough job finding my boobs in my bra, let alone anything else. In fact I could prabably get away with taping two oranges to my vest and no-one would be any the wiser. I envy women who can fill a bra, especially those who have room for other accoutrements besides their breasticles. :grin:

I never even thought about storing things in my bra, not that theres any room for odds and ends anyway as I fill mine up with my boobs

Nothing these days. But when I used to go to nightclubs for a boogie and didn't want to be holding a bag, would use a purse to hold money, front door key and lippie . I would tuck it down the front of my bra in between my 38g's and it would sit there quite nicely :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back