what do YOU keep down your bra?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a hard enough job finding my boobs in my bra, let alone anything else. In fact I could prabably get away with taping two oranges to my vest and no-one would be any the wiser. I envy women who can fill a bra, especially those who have room for other accoutrements besides their breasticles. :grin:

Isn't it funny, none of us is happy with what we've been given! You wish you had bigger boobs and I, on the other hand wish I had smaller, much smaller ones. At least you can fake it!

Bazoombas. Two. Although, once, they shifted, so I could nestle a taperecorder (mini!) there and record the estranged hubby saying, "I should have hit you more often," and other gems which gave me the UpperHand in the divorce proceedings. He Blesses me everyday, with his absence! TookTheCat, and LeftHim. <=^.^=>

I cannot fit anything else in my bra other than what it is used for :happy: but I used to soak my Chanel No 5 in a tiny piece of cotton wool and and have it there, very small piece, otherwise it will show up ..........I hasten to say it was not to accentuate my bust size as I have more than enough. That perfume last longer than the spray applied.
I do have a colleague who once admitted that after having her children, her bust size changed so much that she once rolled up a sock each to give body to her shape. We all howled with laughter.

I cannot fit anything else in my bra other than what it is used for :happy: but I used to soak my Chanel No 5 in a tiny piece of cotton wool and and have it there, very small piece, otherwise it will show up ..........I hasten to say it was not to accentuate my bust size as I have more than enough. That perfume last longer than the spray applied.
I do have a colleague who once admitted that after having her children, her bust size changed so much that she once rolled up a sock each to give body to her shape. We all howled with laughter.

This works the other way around too ie give shape to her body.

Well done Snarly :clapping:

My 36DD boobs only I'm afraid, not very adventurous by comparison with you lot but occasionally a tissue under the shoulder strap, wow get me!

Bazoombas. Two. Although, once, they shifted, so I could nestle a taperecorder (mini!) there and record the estranged hubby saying, "I should have hit you more often," and other gems which gave me the UpperHand in the divorce proceedings. He Blesses me everyday, with his absence! TookTheCat, and LeftHim. <=^.^=>

he hit you?? lemme at him!!! :angry: (((hugs)))

Well, I never got the upper hand with my divorce proceedings - in fact mine refused to sign a "clean break" contract (which means that if I earn a lot of money or win the lottery he can still come after me!), despite my boobs holding the recorder that caught him saying, "i'm gonna bury this effing hammer in your skull, b*tch!"

The police finally took action when I re-played it. AFTER I'd complained numerous times about him - even after I showed them my new bed (that I hadn't finished paying for) that he'd kindly chainsawed in half!

Awww Lovelies, (((hugs))). AlterEgo, ExtraHugs! ThatLife wasAcrossThePond. Moved back to my Homeland - what's not to like?!? <=^.^=> ContentedSnarly

Glad snarly and alterego were able to make the move and have a better life.
Positive thoughts and vibes to you both,,:hi: :rock:

Latest posts

Back