TSV for today 28 November sold out

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
If you enter tsv in the search on the qvc website there is a cooks essentials one time only. Just some bowls

Odd as I wouldn't have thought it would sell that well but what do I know. I need those really pointy tweezers. I can't work the slanted ones.

Last edited:
I saw the TSV last night - so glad I did as I purchased 3. They are brill, I had a couple from 6 years ago, so glad they brought them back. I think they were saying that they had sold somewhere in the region of 20,000 last time and i got the impression that they had brought that amount back this time around, but I may be wrong. Given the popularity of them I expect we will get another tsv of them again.

I saw the TSV last night - so glad I did as I purchased 3. They are brill, I had a couple from 6 years ago, so glad they brought them back. I think they were saying that they had sold somewhere in the region of 20,000 last time and i got the impression that they had brought that amount back this time around, but I may be wrong. Given the popularity of them I expect we will get another tsv of them again.

Yes, they are brilliant. Only recently, I thought it would be good if they were sold again as mine is in my handbag everyday and was looking a bit scratched and battered after 6 years - but still worked.

I've bought a couple this time round - one for me and one to add to DD Christmas stockpile.

I'd prefer them too just order enough stock. They know its the tsv and know its going to be popular.

Yes, they are brilliant. Only recently, I thought it would be good if they were sold again as mine is in my handbag everyday and was looking a bit scratched and battered after 6 years - but still worked.

I've bought a couple this time round - one for me and one to add to DD Christmas stockpile.

Do you know dollydimple I was only thinking the same thing about a week ago, the led on mine was starting fade and flicker a bit and I was willing it to carry on because I thought I would never get another one. Really pleased they have returned, I have bought 1 as a pressie and 2 for me!! What a pity they didnt bring in more stock for those that didnt stay up or manage to see the morning show! Daft!

I ordered one in the purple. I struggle with eye makeup because I now wear specs and I think one of these might help. I haven`t had one before so its good to see positive feedback from you all. Thanks.

I also have one from 6 years ago and wish I had been up to see the launch as I would defiantly have brought at least one more if not two.
Oh well it has saved my going on £40.00. so every cloud has a silver lining.

I managed to get one in silver as the purple had sold out, glad to read some good reviews, thanks :mysmilie_508:

I bought the purple ones just after midnight.

I bought three of them, over the months, six years ago (1 silver, 1 black crocodile effect and 1 leopard/cheetah effect case) but I've managed to mislay one set of tweezers, have given one of the tweezers to a friend but am still using the third pair. They're the best tweezers I've ever used. I tried the Shavata ones but get on better with these.

So, for anyone who did manage to get them, before they sold out, and who hasn't tried them before .......... you've made a cracking purchase! :happy:

Clicking on the tsv link on the home page now takes you to the item and the silver is not showing as wait list but the white is showing wait list

Just been watching the video, the presenter said "if you buy more than one, you get half price postage on the second, so you could buy two different colours".

This is NOT TRUE unless they have changed the rules for this TSV, but it's probably just a mistake. However, you could probably hold them to this, if you want more than one colour.

Just been watching the video, the presenter said "if you buy more than one, you get half price postage on the second, so you could buy two different colours".

This is NOT TRUE unless they have changed the rules for this TSV, but it's probably just a mistake. However, you could probably hold them to this, if you want more than one colour.

I heard her say that as well and I put 3 different colours in my basket and it came up with full p&p on each one! So, same rules apply.

I would order on the phone, refer to what was said on the video, and insist you get the reduced PP, otherwise it is off to Trading Standard or the ASA you go!

They get away with so many misleading statements and sometimes downright lies on air.

Latest posts

Back