TSV for today 28 November sold out

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It looks like the skagen is going to sell out as well. So two days running.

Well done Q you probably see it as a sign of success ,I see it as your buyers being useless.

I watched the launch of the tsv at midnight and, dissuaded by the fact that skagens are cheaper on amazon, I didn't place an order. The chocolate was , after much cogitating, my favourite option, but sold out. When I got up this morning at repeat, the chocolate was not, as I thought it might be, on waitlist, so I contacted CS to ask if it would be.The lady told me that it had been on WL and sold out again. Well, it can only have been on WL throughout the off air hours, a little unfair. My second choice was the rose tone, so I have ordered that one on WL and a silver tone on WL for mum. By the time I receive it - if it comes back into stock - the chocolate may be available and I can either change option or reeturn for a replacement. This is one occasion when I am pleased to place a WL order. By the way, does anyone know of any other ladies skagens in chocolate? Incidentally, regarding the lower prices on mazon, they are not exclusive; When the Q has one as a tsv, it usually is, and the chocolate option definitely is.

I think they plan a few low-volume TSVs every now and then so they can shift some One Time Onlys with a saving of 83p.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back