Eek earings. Give them to someone who pops in uninvited

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
The guest on the eek show has just suggested that you give a pair of earings to someone who may pop in over Christmas.
without being invited.
A drink and a mince pie maybe not earings .

I sure the council workmen I am expecting to do some repairs will be totally delighted with them.:tongue:

Thank you for fixing my pouch tiles, here have some earrings.

I sure the council workmen I am expecting to do some repairs will be totally delighted with them.:tongue:

Thank you for fixing my pouch tiles, here have some earrings.

They'll say what the 'eek are these for.

By the way - a tiled pouch - how very fashion forward of you!

thank goodness you explained Donna, I was scratching my head till I got to that post!

Q can't wait to flog us all this stuff to hand out to the world and his dog can they - wonder if the binmen would like a pair of 'eeks instead of the usual tip...

It's like on the craft shows when they say "if someone pops in you can rush off and make a quick card for them". Well it's not going to be obvious is it??? I usually keep a couple of small things (e.g. yankee tarts, mini choccies) wrapped and hanging on the tree. If someone comes then I can just offer them a little something from the tree. It's always gone down well in the past. Something OTT would surely just embarrass your guest.

CC

The guest on the eek show has just suggested that you give a pair of earings to someone who may pop in over Christmas.
without being invited.
A drink and a mince pie maybe not earings .

I'm a teetotal mincemeat-intolerant coeliac. Suggestions?

Having said that, anyone turning up at Burly Towers unannounced at Xmas or any other time is more likely to get a slammed door in their gobs.

Happy Christmas.

I'm a teetotal mincemeat-intolerant coeliac. Suggestions?

Having said that, anyone turning up at Burly Towers unannounced at Xmas or any other time is more likely to get a slammed door in their gobs.

Happy Christmas.

Reindeer leg steak, as seen in Lidl yesterday? :puke:

When I`m in Asda buying 3 boxes of chocs for a tenner I`m not really buying them for myself oh nooooo, I`m buying them just in case unexpected guests arrive and I need to " gift " them. It just so happens from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day the drawbridge is up, the castle door is bolted, the sharks are in the moat and the servants are in their own hovels eating their Christmas gruel. Sooooo I have no alternative but to suffer in silence and eat my "just in case gifts" rather than see them go into the bin. I believe in recycling so I`m happy to oblige.

Reindeer leg steak, as seen in Lidl yesterday? :puke:

I tasted some smoked reindeer meat in Sweden last Christmas out of curiosity. It was surprisingly tasty and very lean. Reindeer to the Swedes are what cows are to us: for eating.

Ooooh BM that sounds minging

doesn't it just!

That is so wrong BM, on many levels!

it is..I was horrified when I saw it!

Wonder if it was Rudolph.

that's what I thought! How can you eat reindeer at Xmas - how will Santa get to you?!

I tasted some smoked reindeer meat in Sweden last Christmas out of curiosity. It was surprisingly tasty and very lean. Reindeer to the Swedes are what cows are to us: for eating.

Don't think I could bring myself to eat it Flamenco, I'm sure it's acceptable to the Swedes as eating horses is to the French, but it just ain't British is it!

I'd eat reindeer but I'll eat rabbit, deer, pigeon, pheasant but I draw the line at snails. I ate crickets in Thailand (at least I think they were). I've eat shark, crocodile, antipope and other stuff that I've forgotten. OH can't eat anything unless it doesn't look anything like it started out - nothing with eyes, tails.

Latest posts

Back