Eek earings. Give them to someone who pops in uninvited

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If its dead and on a plate I`d eat it. A carnivore is a carnivore and meat is meat no matter which animal its from. I`d draw the line at eating certain body parts such as kangaroo`s bum a la jungle or a croc`s penis though.
Walt Disney has a lot to answer for cos we all envisage Bambi or Thumper when people talk of eating deer or rabbit.

totally agree Vienna, but have to say I had stuffed camel balls whislt in Marocco and liked them, though had no idea what they were until afterwards.... still, would eat them again, the stuffing was fab lol

With reindeer at least they are truly organic and free-range. They are farmed in the north of Sweden and roam and graze on vast swathes of tundra, having a completely natural existence before slaughter.

I don't think reindeer is top of the menu or supermarket shopping list for urban Swedes, but its certainly more popular in rural areas (but like venison here).

Reindeer pelts make excellent warm coats when you live in the Arctic Circle. I don't have a problem with Eskimos making clothing from animal pelts. It's a world of difference away from the likes of Dennis Basso.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I'd eat reindeer but I'll eat rabbit, deer, pigeon, pheasant but I draw the line at snails. I ate crickets in Thailand (at least I think they were). I've eat shark, crocodile, antipope and other stuff that I've forgotten. OH can't eat anything unless it doesn't look anything like it started out - nothing with eyes, tails.

Antipope? Catholics everywhere rejoice at you eating the arch-nemesis of the Holy Father! Made me chuckle...what next...the Anti-santa?

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back