Bobbi Brown gold case

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
Item 200727 Bbbi Brown trunk in genuine gold coloured faux leather a snip at just under £200 !
For that price I`d at least expect it to be filled to the brim with goodies but no way, it`s empty, not even a lippy or an eye pallette or an empty crisp packet inside it. But they do give you a drawstring bag which must have cost at least 50p.
Geez I think Q have totally lost the plot !

Holy crap, I forgot to get the binmen something. This will be perfect.

Its only an empty box!!!!!!! Want a makeup case look at B&Q tool boxes or even fishermen's boxes they are better and far cheaper. Oh and stronger too.

Holy crap, I forgot to get the binmen something. This will be perfect.

Its only an empty box!!!!!!! Want a makeup case look at B&Q tool boxes or even fishermen's boxes they are better and far cheaper. Oh and stronger too.

I bought a makeup case from Argos a few weeks ago for £19.99 to store my red carpet manicure and other mail varnishes. It has space for tall bottles as well. Previously they were in an old l'occitane gift box.

Loved the review, "full of space". :mysmilie_483:

Well, fair enough, can't argue with that. What a rip off.

I would expect real leather for £200, and even then...

I use the original lori greiner makeup box she did a 2 or 3 years ago and love it - it was about £30ish

It doesn`t give the dimensions of the box only of the drawstring bag you keep the box in. It sounds tiny to me 25cm x 20cm x 19cm and I simply cannot believe the price tag, especially when Q describe it as a trunk. I`ve seen bigger match boxes.

I would expect real leather for £200, and even then...

I use the original lori greiner makeup box she did a 2 or 3 years ago and love it - it was about £30ish

I would expect real gold for that . What a rip off.

Latest posts

Back