I am so frustrated . . . . .

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
. . . with the QVC website.

Every time I click on the Skagen 12am show, I get the heading Skagen Watches but a load of Sarah Chapman makeup.

And when I did eventually find a Skagen watch, I couldn't see the photo because it was plastered over the top with a banner that said "Available on Waitlist". Even if it is, I wouldn't want to order it without seeing the photo!!!

And the same happens when I click the 6am electronics show!

And the 4am Skagen show!

And the 1am gifts show!

In fact, I get the same items whatever show I click on!

What a shambles!

Last edited:
Happens to me all the time strato. Bluddy infuriating!
Earlier this week the site was showing nothing after 10AM.
Mean I know, but I hope they are losing shed loads of dosh because of their incompetence.

Me too, tried to check something the other day and for every hour all I could see was the same group of something - Kipling I think. What are they doing?

Strato, below is a link to the items from the 12am TSV launch show:

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...&yesterdayShow=false&sc=&selDate=&pageSize=96

If you are trying to view the TSV watch & can't because of the 'waitlist' bit on the pic, either:

a) Click on a colour option that is not on waitlist, pic will then appear as normal, or

b) If all colours are on waitlist, or main photo one is, click on pic itself to enlarge it, pic will then appear as normal then too.

I had a great one the other day - I was trying to see what items were included in a craft kit and it came up with chest measurements etc !

I've put up various posts on QVC's FB, about the website and the misleading Danish info, eg from Q's website - - - - >

Skagen's timepieces reflect the understated elegance and fluid clean lines of Danish design, and are inspired by the land and seascape of Skagen, a fishing village in northern Denmark.

What bugs me is I can't use the "brands" section any more. In fact I can't use much of the award winning web site at all.
Plus side is I've saved a fortune. 3 items since August and 1 of those going back.
May fall by the wayside with Ralhpie though.

Latest posts

Back