Missing beauty brands

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what has happened to Emma Hardie and ESPA? I haven't seen anything of theirs for ages now, have QVC dropped them? Emma was on very briefly with Alison recently but barely for a few minutes. I smell a rat.

Pro-Strong nail stuff ? Zoe-Ann Philips

I used a range of skin care aimed at more mature skin for a couple of years but can't remember what it was called. the woman owner always came from the US to present the products. Pink packaging. She was a scientist. Help me remember the name!

Do you mean Clientelle EM? The scientist lady was called Pat and she appeared a few times at the beginning, but then a beautician represented the brand. I was tempted by the range, but never bought.

Do you mean Clientelle EM? The scientist lady was called Pat and she appeared a few times at the beginning, but then a beautician represented the brand. I was tempted by the range, but never bought.

yes that's it, thank you. They had a very good neck cream. I'm off to google it now

I loved the neck cream and used to buy on ebay. But then the prices zoomed up and I moved to Marks and Spencer instead.

The neck cream from Clientele was gorgeous,also the Thermal Pumpkin Scrub which I'm still using though it's been open about 18 months.

Best scrub ever.

The 'Nylon' Zoe Anne Phillips is all over the other side, Ideal World, Create and Craft and The Deal Channel, they are using her on all 3 channels and she is very 'Nylon' if that makes sense, stuck in some sort of time warp.

Latest posts

Back