What is the TSv tomorrow Nov 30th??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmmm...I was hoping for something *different*.

Not that I'sd probably buy it....but why don't QVC think outside the box....every winter TSV fashion is a coat.....or at a push a bag...

I think it might be the set of 6 reading glasses that were on before and sold out quickly.
I got them and they are great for work and just putting in my pocket :)

Can also recommend these specs if you just need magnification rather than a prescription - good colours (although the "blue" is teal), well made, sprung sides, flattering style.

This make - Hummingbird - is available from other online retailers (naming no names!) but the last TSV was a good deal and sold out really quickly.

Last edited:
Quite a lot of reviews say that they break easily. Same story on the US site. I'm in 2 minds as I buy my readers from the pound shop but I would like the sunglass readers
Just looked at my cancelled order for last time and the price was £18.36 including postage

Last edited:
Quite a lot of reviews say that they break easily. Same story on the US site. I'm in 2 minds as I buy my readers from the pound shop but I would like the sunglass readers

Don't understand why they would break - they are more substantial than pound shop specs and the sides are sprung. The only problem I can foresee is that if the lenses fall out there would be no way of getting them to stay in again securely - but it may never happen.

I find the tinted ones useful for "al fresco" eating in sunlight!

oh well thats me out then.

Why don't QVC ever think about I dunno...a scarf set...some luxurious socks or tights....we don't even get the naff travelon TSV's these days!!!

for anyone who's interested, they sell sunglasses readers in asda. about £10 i think.

I've just looked at the link and they still not available. I thought that technically I could buy them if it was two hours before TSV time. Also, last time was a 1.0 magnification, just to get the "fashion look"

I eventually got my set from last time (waitlist) ...they are fine for keeping round the house and in the coat pocket when out shopping, wouldn't want to break my good ones :cool: ...they seem well made, better than the ones from the supermarkets that cost a lot more... in my opinion having owned a few pairs.

daydreamer

for anyone who's interested, they sell sunglasses readers in asda. about £10 i think.

Thanks for that janie. I didn't know you could buy the sunglasses separately. I've had 2 sets of the Hummingbird glasses from QVC before. (Not the TSV pack.) Although they looked quite sturdy both sets had to be returned because one of the arms came off on both sets. So I got a refund. I would like a pair of the sunglasses so I will check in asda.

Oh no I think I might have to break my No spend in November
(on the very last day :sad:)
and buy these as unfortunately I hate to admit it by my eyesight is starting
to go and I am having to move my phone and stuff away from me to read labels etc
I do wear specs at work on the computer but havent a clue what my prescription is

Probably you are 1.5 if you are having to read things with your arm outstretched. In the pound shops they have them with a reader card and
You check on the card which strength you need but always try them on to check that you can she properly through them . a few weeks ago I bought five pairs and there wasn't a reader card but I just tried them on and use a till receipt to check that I had the right ones.

Latest posts

Back