Stuff they can't shift

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Just checked QVC website - big splurg about big Christmas event, offers only on line - to make you feel privileged to be able to get in first. What have they on offer - Butler and Wilson, Emu Boots and Tignanello bags - all which have been flogged to death on QVC in previous days and which obviously haven't sold well. Nothing new. It is more than boring now - Northern nights - just how much bedding do they expect us to buy - vacuum cleaners - yes we girls all want one of those for a present at Christmas - cameras, tablets and laptops. They even had two different pie companies on in the same day. There are the same old things being trollied out. I am disabled and therefore it is easier for me to shop on line which is why I have bought so many things from QVC in the past. I have recently purchased some items direct from the Camoflage Company, the items were well presented and their Customer Services were more than excellant. I am buying from places such as "not on the high street" to find something different and exciting. And of course there is Amazon. Sorry QVC, our relationship is coming to an end.

Oh gawd, a QVC 'Christmas Event'.....hurrah! Or maybe not, I've only recently recovered from sitting through an entire week of blinkin' tat on Amazon's Black Friday (though I did get one or two nice things! lol), I'm not mentally or physically ready to do it all over again, I'm all tatted out for the moment.....! :dull: :grin:

QVC have got to up their game in more ways than one. Their TSV's are definitely not the value they used to be, the P&P charges are just ridiculous, their website has gone downhill big time and they need to stop treating us like desperate shoppers! The powers-that-be should realise that a lot of their customers aren't afraid to tackle the high street to appreciate the bargains on offer without the added P&P costs and the risk of receiving "second-hand" goods!!

Latest posts

Back