QVC "Christams Gifts?" You certainly wouldn't want to receive.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I was last idly watching a Christmas gift show in the early hours one morning, I was somewhat nonplussed to see a set of radiator bleed valves being demonstrated.:wonder:
Given a choice I'd rather have the tweezers.

:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483: love it!

Thanks Vienna :heart: and Latchi :heart:. The FaceCream is MadeInWales and my friends are Welsh-born & -speaking, so I thought it appropriate. x SnarlyFeelsBetter

Its a lovely present with a lot of thought going with it. So its brill, and will be loved by your friends. Go for it snarly. Barkly x

Debbie F and some woman guest last night demonstrating a set of electric plaque removing toothbrushes. Perfect little gift or secret santa we are told excitdly. Really? Maybe for your work colleague with cronic halitosis.

Snarly that cream sounds fab, I am half Welsh and am off to hunt it down, may give some to my sis as I like to give her something Welsh themed/ I too love make up bags, just bought a few from Amazon for the nieces, there is a range on there that have a bit of embroidered silk on them and come in a lovely range of colours.

When I was last idly watching a Christmas gift show in the early hours one morning, I was somewhat nonplussed to see a set of radiator bleed valves being demonstrated.:wonder:
Given a choice I'd rather have the tweezers.

Yes, very funny. It has always made me smile the strange array of items they suggest as gifts or even present to take to a dinner party; some of which if you did walk in with they would wonder if you had gone completely mad! Also when they say about splitting up TSV's it's not that simple because it has to be packaged right for a gift especially with beauty products; I gave a pot of cream on it's own once and it just didn't look right. Would anyone really be brave enough to give someone eye wrinkle cream etc?

Latest posts

Back