Facial "Peachy" Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
I'm seeing lots of "Facial Peachy Hair" (in jewelery hour close ups) that was proclaimed as "embarrassing" by NO! NO! guest a few hours earlier today.

Face shaving is very big in the Far East and now the US.

No it will not grow back thicker(that is hormones), many dry shave or just use facewash and do it every few weeks.

Well quite frankly bugger that! I'm not shaving to get rid of peach fuzz. It's bad enough being a woman dealing with dry skin, hard skin, unwanted hair, painting finger nails and toe nails etc and now shaving nigh on invisible hair? I'm not doing it. They can think on!! lol

Seriously, if the NoNo woman thinks a little bit of peach fuzz is distasteful she should try going through what I did - years of electrolysis to get rid of dark coarse facial hair caused by PCOS/Endo. By gum it worked, but it was the cause of a lot of bullying and nastiness for a long time. I am left with peach fuzz on my face that I can't do anything about, but it's infinitely preferable to what I had before. I am, afraid, deeply sceptical about NoNo or those home laser hair removal kits because I think they can do more harm than good. The lady who treated me said that the home laser kits were only marginally successful and in most cases you might as well just shine a torch on the hair.

I'm seeing lots of "Facial Peachy Hair" (in jewelery hour close ups) that was proclaimed as "embarrassing" by NO! NO! guest a few hours earlier today.
Some QVC models do show facial peachy hair but they are young yet and maybe it is best to leave them well alone for the time being, they can think about getting rid of them as their hormones start playing havoc.

No it will not grow back thicker(that is hormones), many dry shave or just use facewash and do it every few weeks.

I saw videos about them, as pointed out by someone from this forum, it looked horrendous :eek: they actually shave layers of skin off their face:eek: double :eek:

Not so long ago Q were selling plain razor for face (for ladies) shaping brows etc

I have just bought a fantastic cheap gadget off ebay for £1.68 including postage called an epistick. It is basically a spring with 2 rollers on each end that I use to remove fine hair from my upper lip. Also sold on amazon for not much more. I watched a video on utube to understand how it worked.

I have just bought a fantastic cheap gadget off ebay for £1.68 including postage called an epistick. It is basically a spring with 2 rollers on each end that I use to remove fine hair from my upper lip. Also sold on amazon for not much more. I watched a video on utube to understand how it worked.

Never seen one of these before, interesting.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E3tV2-Glv_Q

I bet it's similar to epilation and may be painful.

I bet it's similar to epilation and may be painful.
It stings slightly bit I can cope with it especially as I keep the upper lip hair under control so not a lot to remove at any one time. Best to do it at night as the lip can be a little red. I also stick my tongue into the area that I am epilating so as to give a good surface to work on.

Donna is it really just a myth that shaved hair grows back darker & thicker? Always wondered why it would anyhow.

I'm nearly the big 6.....0 which i am totally totally totally totally dreading, and in all my years, i've battled
eyebrows, moustache and hairy chin, cause i'm dark complexion and so i notice these
things, but i never thought about peachy hair on face, and i don't know if i can cope
with more facial hair growing. . I'm to old to be worrying about more bloo.. hair on
anywhere , to be honest. No no no no hair please

Don't worry Sparkly, it was the even bigger 6...5 for me this year - 60 is the new 40 doncha know! But I do suffer from more facial hair, hormonal no doubt...I don't have enough eyebrows, wonder if I could pluck the hairs from my upper lip or chain and make a little eyebrow mat..?!

Latest posts

Back