Online track and trace.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I'm a pretty impatient buyer and when it comes to parcel deliveries, I like to know exactly were they're at in the system. I notice my tablet is already marked as dispatched (I know for now that measn on a pallet in the warehouse) and I know it'll be sent via Hermes. So, where do I find the tracking data or a link to the parcel directly? I've poked around and can't see anything that seems to help.

There is usually a link on the despatch email. However, it has never worked for me :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You'll get an official dispatch email from QVC which includes the link to tracking info

As Capirossi says above, there'll be a link in the QVC dispatch email; c&p the tracking number before you visit the link & then just paste it in the box.
It comes up with a fairly nondescrupt white page with simple comments as to its whereabouts & usually mine say something like 'courier received' (at crack of dawn) & then it normally arrives later that same morning!

Its an absoloute con! They did a promo awhile ago saying because its important blah blah blah, 'you can now track and trace your item' I got excited as Im impatient and have had a few things not turn up in the past, yet 90% of all my purchases I would say are 'tracking not available' and this applies to both courier and royal mail deliveries. I admit most of my orders are treats for myself and are not always the £400 camera or tech item but on things Im paying close to fifty quid for, then its ridiculous to have no tracking, in fact, they should not make a distinction on cost or anything else, orders should be available to track and trace, as the promo awhile ago said, it never made any exceptions in that promo as far as I remember.

Its the reality that I have had more than a few items just literally dissapear, qvc have of course refunded but if there had been track and trace I would have had my order (I wanted the item not a refund) and they would have had the money. Seems still that now Id say 95% of my packages are not trackable, and I live in West Yorkshire not Ndjamena, Chad.

I've never had any problems with it since its been introduced.If it is coming by a courier there is a tracking facility but sadly not for RM.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I got the email and found the link, now I'm pressing F5 every two minutes :D

Its an absoloute con! They did a promo awhile ago saying because its important blah blah blah, 'you can now track and trace your item' I got excited as Im impatient and have had a few things not turn up in the past, yet 90% of all my purchases I would say are 'tracking not available' and this applies to both courier and royal mail deliveries. I admit most of my orders are treats for myself and are not always the £400 camera or tech item but on things Im paying close to fifty quid for, then its ridiculous to have no tracking, in fact, they should not make a distinction on cost or anything else, orders should be available to track and trace, as the promo awhile ago said, it never made any exceptions in that promo as far as I remember.

Its the reality that I have had more than a few items just literally dissapear, qvc have of course refunded but if there had been track and trace I would have had my order (I wanted the item not a refund) and they would have had the money. Seems still that now Id say 95% of my packages are not trackable, and I live in West Yorkshire not Ndjamena, Chad.

Even with the tracking, items go missing. I have had the ' order generated' note on the tracking from Hermes on a couple of items that have just disappeared. The item was sold out on each occasion so I got a full refund from QVC - eventually - after filling in the 'items not received letter'.

I did think that perhaps QVC may have oversold and this was one way of sorting out the problem, by blaming the delivery process....then again, I might be just a bit cynical and reading too much into it.

Im begining to think its just me, on my lkast 20 orders, none have been trackable or traceable. The system isnt a system, they should stop all misleading advertising of the service, in my opinion

I'm afraid you will need to wait for an email from Q with the tracking link Moth

Latest posts

Back