Recover Room

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Would it be a good idea for qvc to provided some sort of recovery room, for those presenters who are so completley in a state of shock at some of the prices. Is it only on air they learn of these 'incredible reductions' their gasps, and moans, Ooooooooing and Ahhhing but worst their high pitched shrieks and squeals as Dawson this morning with the elemis tsv and as Young regularly suffers from the 'shock condition, when her shrieks go up several decibels at a Christmas surprise etc. Flint is another one who reckons to be 'Bowled over' by shock! They should all be took off air provided with blankets, sweet tea, and some sort of tranquillising hyperdermick which can work quickly, as some of them moan and shriek so loud, their poor bodies must be hyperventilating. or is all this 'good acting skills' either way their 'shock' tactics neither fool nor impress me but they do hurt my eardrums or wake me up if Iv been snoozing in front of a show.

Debbie Flint was a candidate in the TSV launch show (2nd hour, AY disappeared at 1am). Everytime she asked the gallery how many had sold, her voice shot up an octave and her eyes opened wide - I was waiting for her eyeballs to pop out into the jar of cream she was holding.

No wonder they had sold 17,000 by 1.30am the details and price have been advertised for days already.

The employer has a duty of care and I am sure emergancy medical teams are on standby just outside the camera angle - maybe with a straightjacket as well :tongue::happy::happy::giggle::giggle:

excellent idea and I also think in the interests of staff welfare at Q that they should be allowed to order on air as they are always going on about "save one for me" and "oh if only I'd ordered this before I came on air". Well let them literally put their money where their wide open screechy gobs are and let them whip out their phones and allows us to witness them buying the "amazing, fabulous and totally unbelievable bargain" that they are extolling

Thank-you Tristar, you have given me a much needed laugh. I an up to my eyeballs in cleaning and ironing and now my 4 year old has just asked me why I am laughing my head off!

Good tread tristar. And you made me LOL . Thanks i needed cheered up and you managed it xx

Latest posts

Back