Elemis 1pm Hour repeated again at 3pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can get different freeview services in different areas of the country, so that's a slight possibility.

Or were you using a freeview recorder and pressed the wrong button, so you saw a recording? Mine keeps the last 2 hours automatically recorded so I could rewind to look at something 2 hours earlier, and it is just about possible to do this accidentally.

Pippa, I've got Julia on mine!!

Ok it looks like strato was on the right lines
but something strange happened with my box
I watched the 1-2pm hour, then went away to do something
OH watched a different channel between 2 and 3 and I put it back to QVC at 3 where I
got a repeat of the 1pm show, watched for 1st half hour then got fed up of the repeat
so went to watch something that I had previously taped, watched about 5mins
then put it back on to QVC and got Pipa, in the 3pm show
at 4.20 I realised I was still watching Elemis so thought It must be a 2 hour
show and then realised I was running about 27mins behind so got the whole of the Elemis show
Dont know how it happened and wish I hadnt posted this thread
I know this is a bit long winded but dont want you all thinking I am :drunk: on a Sunday afternoon
or have lost my marbles :mysmilie_516:

Normal service has been resumed :grin:

Knew you would have to buy the TSV Donna :happy:

Not surprised at any confusion with today's incredibly boooooorrrrrrrriiiiiinnnnnngggggg blah blah blah's for the TeeeeeeEsssssssssVeeeeeeeeeee! Sorry, lost it there, you and me both Bluebell!

Don't be sorry for posting Bluebell I for one enjoyed the excitement and I think others appreciated the twist in an otherwise boring day.

I appreciated it also. Made me laugh, and cheered me up, and it was all sorted
happily in the end. Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back