Diamond spectacular

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I am looking for a white gold (preferably), 9/18 ct, full diamond pave set eternity ring but cannot, for the life of me, find one. Does anyone know if the Q will have one in the Dale and Charlie show on Wednesday?

No idea what Q will have in the show but it depends what width of band you`re looking for, what carat weight of diamonds and whether you want 9 or 18 carat gold. They all make a difference in price and quality. Pave needs to be done well or its easy to lose stones. If you can`t find one ready made then another option is to have one specially made for you. I recently had an eternity ring made for me because I have to wear it as a right hand ring. My engagement and wedding rings are shaped so a regular eternity band wouldnt fit alongside them and my engagement ring is an antique style cluster so it takes up quite a bit of finger space leaving no room for an eternity ring. I had my eternity ring made by someone on Etsy because I wanted something in a band style but a little bit different for my right hand. A pic of it is on my profile so maybe you could have something made to your own design if you can`t find what you`re looking for. Good luck

No idea what Q will have in the show but it depends what width of band you`re looking for, what carat weight of diamonds and whether you want 9 or 18 carat gold. They all make a difference in price and quality. Pave needs to be done well or its easy to lose stones. If you can`t find one ready made then another option is to have one specially made for you. I recently had an eternity ring made for me because I have to wear it as a right hand ring. My engagement and wedding rings are shaped so a regular eternity band wouldnt fit alongside them and my engagement ring is an antique style cluster so it takes up quite a bit of finger space leaving no room for an eternity ring. I had my eternity ring made by someone on Etsy because I wanted something in a band style but a little bit different for my right hand. A pic of it is on my profile so maybe you could have something made to your own design if you can`t find what you`re looking for. Good luck

Thanks for that, Vienna. To be honest, I am becoming that desperate to find one - approx 1/2 cm wide - I'm even considering buying a silver diamonique one until I can. Having one made is an option, may be more practical, actually, as I am a size I/J. I agree with you about pave set stones; one has to be diligent when choosing one so, again, if I decide upon someone to make it for me, I can pick a jeweller who uses good quality stones. I'jj do a bit of research on bespoke prices, etc. Thanks again. I'll watch the show on Wednesday just in case.

Vienna, you're living up to YourName. They wear the WeddingRing on the right-hand in Austria and some other European countries (Israel, too). My father wore his WeddingRing on his right hand to the DayHeDied. He said, "It was put on that finger on MyWeddingDay and it will remain there." Mother, though, wore hers on her left hand, so she did TheSwitcheroo, at some point. SnarlyKnowsLostsOfTrivia

Look at the full eternity rings on a site called Diamond Heaven. You can choose your colour and carat of gold and diamonds and the ring is priced accordingly.

Just my two penn'orth and please feel free to completely ignore me. For a ring that special don't stop looking until you find it. You'll know it when you see it.

Having a piece made isn't for everyone. You have to trust the jeweller. My engagement ring was made for me and I "knew" what I wanted. It's really not a traditional engagement ring style at all. I just wanted a simple morganite in rose gold. The jeweller asked me to trust him and let him encircle it in tiny but beautiful diamonds. I nearly said no but I went with it and it is to die for. It's right. It would have been beautiful without but it is perfect with.

Not the best pic but you get the overall effect.

image.jpg

I love it. But I do realise its not to everyone's taste. It is the width of my finger and stands really proud. It is the perfect ring for me.

I love it. But I do realise its not to everyone's taste. It is the width of my finger and stands really proud. It is the perfect ring for me.
Its a beautiful ring Tinks ! Yes you`re right when you say having something made means you have to 100% trust the person making it. I had my engagement ring made for me by a friend of my husband but I knew exactly what I wanted and he was able to bring it to life.

WOW what a stonker, as they say Tink. Its really lovely. Good taste

Latest posts

Back