Triinny and Susannah caller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
A lady just called in, saying she was a size 6 / 8, and T + S were the only ones who could help her. Excuse me, but the range starts from a size 10, so what was this woman doing even considering making a purchase in this hour? The girls advised her to wear their dresses, despite not coming in her size. I am a size 4 / 6, so I know how difficult it is to buy clothes to fit my shape. If she is genuinely a size 6 / 8, a size 10 will positively engulf her body. Why don't T + S just admit it, their range doesn't cater for smaller women, just like all fashion brands on QVC and, invariably, elsewhere, except for a handful of outlets. They have just referred to a small in their range as being a size 12 - the caller has no chance. The whole ethos on this hour seems to concentrate on the larger lady; they keep referring to women with the fuller figure. Did this woman just want to get on air?

Yes I just, heard that, they didn't seem to be listening to here and there advice wasn't good. They keep saying all you need for most of their dresses is a pair of boobs...well what if you are big with a flat chest ...nowt for me then! Mind you must of their fabrics are polyester so not for me!

I did cringe when Trinny basically said that Susannah had been ill and shall we say nearly soiled herself on the way down!

I think the caller was trying to be awkward and not genuine. And pipa had one of their
dresses on earlier, and it was awful looking on her. Far too big. I didn't realise how
tiny pipa was. She must be a 6 or an 8

If you're a 6 or an 8 we don't need you. Skip onto the high street and get dressed.

The rest of the female QVC viewing public will be lumbering towards an L (which s really XXL) and thanking god for not having to pull it over their hips in a communal changing room.

Not so easy my dear, I know everyone thinks if your skinny you can shop anywhere but 6&8 on the high street is as awkward to find as larger sizes unless your 16 years old and still happy with Topshop teenage style. For most shops you need to be size 10/12, in perfect proportion and between 5'5'' and 5'6'' to have an easy time.....

Latest posts

Back