Hayley Green - Page 3        

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hayley Green

Post Thanks / Like

lost count of how many times she said fantastic on the gardening show this morning also has an annoying habit of looking at the monitor when she thinks she is not on camera.

Likes tristarMk11 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SueG View Post
    What's with the fixed rictus grin - even while she's talking? It's very very strange.
    Not really, I have a friend who is always smiling (except when she isn't - on a rare occassion).

What amazes me is the nature of these threads, so nasty about a person you don't even know at all. I remember how mean everyone was about Lottie when she first started and now, well everyone has changed their tune.

Give these presenters a break, imagine if they were your mum or sister, how would you feel if strangers talked about them in public they way some of you do. I don't agree if they chose to do a job in the public eye then they are fair game for this type of criticism. No one knows an individuals circumstances and perhaps like some of us, they actually have financially responsibilities and need to work, stop ruining their careers!

Happy Easter to you all by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Autumn thanked for this post
    Likes Lucretia, dollydimple liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So that is who she is All I can say is she has got the most monotonous voice:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:
    Likes Autumn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

London, people say stuff about and judge other people. That is life, it is not all rainbows and puppy dog tails
    Last edited by jippyroo; 27-04-2013 at 02:24 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I just remember her as the girl who was forever changing the covers on the Miche handbags.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caretodiffer View Post
    So that is who she is All I can say is she has got the most monotonous voice:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:
    I agree, even worse than Dennice...........................

Post Thanks / Like

She's hilaroius! Bonny little Midlands dancer no doubt from the area Hayley Green. Not much creativity shown there then Mr and Mrs Green. Have to admit she makes me laugh but I have to admit ... I would! The wired praying thing is from watching too much Charlie Brook on QVC. Charlie Brook ...ah now then ...there's a PhD is Psychology for somebody there one day!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jippyroo View Post
    London, people say stuff about and judge other people. That is life, it is not all rainbows and puppy dog tails
    Well it should be!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bibblybob View Post
    She's hilaroius! Bonny little Midlands dancer no doubt from the area Hayley Green. Not much creativity shown there then Mr and Mrs Green. Have to admit she makes me laugh but I have to admit ... I would! The wired praying thing is from watching too much Charlie Brook on QVC. Charlie Brook ...ah now then ...there's a PhD is Psychology for somebody there one day!
    Pardon? (is it just me)
    Thanks cazzie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Please can I please remind members that you are only allowed the single user name, multiple user names will be merged or removed altogether without warning.

Thank You
    Likes madmax , dollydimple liked this post