Banner Heading on QVCUK Facebook page featuring Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Graham

Registered Shopper
"You get the product home, you can try it's and you've got 30 days to return it. It's a win, win situation"

Well yes that is ONLY if you don't try too much otherwise QVC will send you a rude letter and delete your account!

Good point, they do keep that bit quiet. They should add 'you've nothing to lose except a huge amount of p and p'.

"You get the product home, you can try it's and you've got 30 days to return it. It's a win, win situation"

Well yes that is ONLY if you don't try too much otherwise QVC will send you a rude letter and delete your account!

I have to say, in the Q's defence, I have returned a beauty product when the majority of the item has been used, and have received a full refund, no questions asked.

Just read an interesting post by QVC on FB about the letter!! Apparently it starts with a phone call then if you keep sending a lot of items back you will get the letter every 60 days until your return rate drops!

No quibble eh? :rolleyes:

I got the letter first, asking me to phone them for my telling off and 40+ mins on the naughty step! Then they sent me another letter which purported to précis this conversation and that was it. (the second letter didn't report my comments about presenters exaggerated claims or ridiculous random sizing of their clothes ranges). Still seemed like quibbling to me!

Jude xx

I have returned a fair bit lately. If I get asked to phone they can get stuffed. If they phone me they can get stuffed. If they write me a letter it will get shredded. If they close my account it will save me money and I can buy my usual products elsewhere anyway.

It's a "win, win" situation.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back