General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody hear the one about a shopping forum were the poster decided telling the truth made a presenter a liar?

compared to when you were all happy to hunt through past sales to try and catch out bingowings

very very apt

you are on your own pj

I wanted to see what the bargain ring looked like but it seems like it never existed and therefore its right to pull the poster up on it

It also seems like certain members will not have a single bad word said against bid and constantly jump on anything negative, Most of us give credit where its due and criticism when its needed

Finally the personal insults are getting more and more and I'm getting fed up of reading them

Dirty Peter could have a field day in his monologues with all this talk of nozzles.

'ooh me nozzle stopped pumping but Gianni gave me one, it positively gushes'

This is aimed at my critics. Look at it from a positive point of view I am like the weather, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have anything to talk or complain about today ;-)

Mark Stewart was just saying he has bald patches in his garden that he tries his best to hide by covering them up.

I wonder where he got that idea from?

Mark Stewart was just saying he has bald patches in his garden that he tries his best to hide by covering them up.

I wonder where he got that idea from?

Talking of him wouldn't it be great if somebody could upload that video of Mark Stewart chewing that steak prepared by michelin starred chef Wayne. I don't know if anyone has a clip of it, gotta be one of the funniest moments on bid:giggle:

FGS! What's all this sh*t about hunting in packs? bollox! Just so happens the majority of those who post on this particular part of the forum are in agreement that some of bid's old selling tactics were downright dispicable..thankfully, and sadly it had to take warnings from the asa/Ofcom to see an improvement come about. Whilst this was going on, one would see the occasional post where someone had been happy with the service, but other than that most posts were unfavourable,as were other comments from other people from all corners of the internet - So it's hardly a surprise when a new poster, someone who's seemingly just joined the forum to say...."Yah boo sucks to you, get a life, you're all sad, etc that the "troll detector" starts bleeping - and whilst this can't be proven, a couple of them pretty obviously were, could possibly be the same person more than once. PJ mate, perhaps you shouldn't have called Mike a liar on this one, not condoning bid's policy of separating products into base components to make them sound better than they perhaps really are, but he's only reading the autocue, and as for the ring debacle, this has been blown right out of proportion, which BW you'll probably find when you receive it through the post and find that the stone's no bigger than a piece of dust, been there done that, so never again! Hope it is a bargain - and not doubting your integrity..hope it is nice and why not show us a piccie when it arrives!

Talking of him wouldn't it be great if somebody could upload that video of Mark Stewart chewing that steak prepared by michelin starred chef Wayne. I don't know if anyone has a clip of it, gotta be one of the funniest moments on bid:giggle:

Syrup looked like he had inhaled a gob full of wasps as Wayne looked on, brimming with pride at his delicacy.

Appreciated but one is LOCKED and the other is open. goes which?

Sorry Bings I don't know what you mean.

The post you referred to is clearly in the thread I linked to and is there for all to see, nothing appears to have been deleted. I'd politely suggest you perhaps jumped the gun when you seemed to suggest I received favourable treatment from moderators, which is of course ridiculous.

But there's no need to apologise though, we all make mistakes (some more than others).

Have you ever considered a career with Bid? They seem to have no problem hiring people who always get things wrong :happy:

Last edited:
The sniping and personal attacks need to stop!!

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back